IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
leftrear (Offline)
  #1 6/9/22 10:09 PM
Buddy Kofoid should watch and learn what a class act is in this young man. He doesn't have to put a wheel on anyone to get the job done. What a great job by that young man and I hope to watch him for a long time in a race car.
8 Likes: Eatin Dirt, Hustlin-Hoosier, John P Huss, oppweld, RHR, skids59, streetglider, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #2 6/10/22 1:33 AM
Originally Posted by leftrear:
Buddy Kofoid should watch and learn what a class act is in this young man. He doesn't have to put a wheel on anyone to get the job done. What a great job by that young man and I hope to watch him for a long time in a race car.
I'd say Grant needs to watch him more then Buddy!

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
11 Likes: 95KART, Bill Angel, Eatin Dirt, Kart#51, luckybuc97, progressive22, skids59, sw1911, tdt636, tirespinner, Will Shunk
DirtTrackTherapy16J (Offline)
  #3 6/10/22 1:58 AM
Since this thread is titled Jacob Denney, I'm gonna start by saying Congratulations to him on his first USAC Midget win, of all times, during IMW22!! I've watched the kid win multiple times at GC in the D2 and he is a great kid. What I disagree with is Buddy doesnt have class??? Are you serious??? Grant doesnt have class??? You both can feel how you want, have what opinion you want, maybe you just dont like all the bumping and rubbing and slide jobs as I dont always like them either, but Buddy or JG doesn't have class??? May want to look up the definition of class or use a different word bc their both 2 of the classiest guys in USAC racing!!
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, K92, opnwhlmnd, oppweld, Speedmax3, The Old Coyote, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #4 6/10/22 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by leftrear:

Seriously? Grant Gave Buddy Room then chopped him off. Even admitted to it later that night and if the situation were reversed, he'd of done the exact same thing Buddy did.

Anyway, Congrats Jacob on your first national USAC win.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: Chief Wahoo, PIT CART
kendirt (Offline)
  #5 6/10/22 10:36 AM
What's not cool or classy is to turn what should be a congratulatory thread into an other drivers bashing thread.

That kid's been fast pretty much since he got in that car and not a peep about it on here until now.
16 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan, DirtTrackTherapy16J, Eatin Dirt, fish, Hustlin-Hoosier, JackSam40, JarrettFarms73, K92, nathans1012, opnwhlmnd, oppweld, Pitdad, tirespinner, TQ97, wildman92
Fumanchu (Offline)
  #6 6/10/22 1:37 PM
Really cool to see the Kid get that win last Night , and to see how happy Coons was to also see the kid get his first usac national win.

Now whats sad was seeing his first trophy fall over in the middle of all the joy and break the top off.
I hope someone fix's that up for him real nice ....even though I believe he will get a lot more over time.

Great run Jacob!!!
13 Likes: Bobv, BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, dirtnonwingfan, Eatin Dirt, erich45, Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier, K92, luckybuc97, nathans1012, oppweld, TNRustler