IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
rimrider69 (Offline)
  #11 1/12/22 5:07 PM
I was told to go thru roku, but cant get it to show. will it come up when hot laps start? can it run on 2 tv, s in the same house if and when i get hooked up?
2 Likes: ddracing, tirespinner
duel (Offline)
  #12 1/12/22 5:39 PM
I run flo off 2 smart tv's, my pc with hdmi to another tv and my iphone. 4 devices. The 2 smart tv's are always logged in and one has roku. That is the one I watch the most. As long as I am at home I can watch on a couple differnt tv's and my Iphone. If I go out to eat and watch on my phone at a restaurant they kick me off my pc stream. But it comes right up when I refresh it. We upgraded to a faster internet speed and I have had minimal problems.
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #13 1/12/22 6:29 PM
I had this problem watching on my laptop and solved it by turning off ad blocker. Flo show ads on replays. In Firefox click three horizontal lines in upper RH corner/settings/extensions and themes in lower LH corner.
At the top of the page turn off ad blocker.

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #14 1/12/22 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by The Old Coyote:
I had this problem watching on my laptop and solved it by turning off ad blocker. Flo show ads on replays. In Firefox click three horizontal lines in upper RH corner/settings/extensions and themes in lower LH corner.
At the top of the page turn off ad blocker.
Tried to do this with my Firestick. Are you watching Flo when you click the 3 horizontal lines? Mine does nothing when I do that. I’ve gone into settings and can’t find option to torn off add blocker.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #15 1/13/22 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Tried to do this with my Firestick. Are you watching Flo when you click the 3 horizontal lines? Mine does nothing when I do that. I’ve gone into settings and can’t find option to torn off add blocker.
I am watching Flo on my laptop connected via hdmi cable to wide screen. The ad blocker setting in on my laptop.

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #16 1/13/22 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by The Old Coyote:
I am watching Flo on my laptop connected via hdmi cable to wide screen. The ad blocker setting in on my laptop.
Ok, I use Firestick and thought there was a setting on there you were talking about .

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #17 1/14/22 1:46 PM
Originally Posted by duel:
Flo sports support. I contact them through my login site at the bottom of the page. They email me back everytime that I can remember.
On which device do you have a "login site"? I run Flo on my desktop pc, on my Android phone, and on my Smart TV by casting from the phone. I logged in once, long ago and don't ever see a login site, and I can't find any link to service or support on any device.
Eric Smith (Offline)
  #18 1/14/22 2:07 PM
My renewal hit this week and I have the gray'd out videos on the computer since the renewal as well. I contacted Flo (they got right back to me) and ultimately said my renewal went through roku this time and not them, so there's nothing they can do to help. They said I need to contact roku (they were kind enough to give me contact info) and cancel with roku, then sign up again with flo. So it sounds like if your subscription ends up through roku, you can only watch anything on a roku. I have no clue how I would have managed to switch from flo to roku. It sure wasn't intentional.
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #19 1/14/22 2:12 PM
Originally Posted by Dick Monahan:
I can't find any link to service or support on any device.
Follow the links below for Flo support. First one is the FAQ page with lots of information. The second link is to Technical support and also has a "live" chat option.

Flo Sports FAQ

Flo Sports Technical Support

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
2 Likes: chrismattlin, tirespinner