IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
macngravy (Offline)
  #1 1/8/22 8:02 PM
I know many drivers are still undecided but just wondering who is expected to be at Volusia for the 1st 2 races of the Xtreme Outlaw Series. I wil be there and can’t wait to see them tackle Volusia.
Here’s what I have: please add to it
Robert Ballou
Shane Cockrum
Jason McDougal
Chase Stockton
Zack Daum
oppweld (Offline)
  #2 1/8/22 8:37 PM
Didn't Landon Simon say he was running the whole series?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #3 1/8/22 8:44 PM
Originally Posted by oppweld:
Didn't Landon Simon say he was running the whole series?
Yes he did.....

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #4 1/8/22 8:51 PM
Bacon In I think Wedgewood 98 Not positive.

Charles Nungester
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #5 1/8/22 9:12 PM
I would say a lot of the USAC guys will be at the first two especially the ones who also run midgets on the 11th and 12th. They are already in Ocala which is only around 50 miles from Volusia. Why would they not run a Monday-Tuesday high purse race and then head back to Ocala for the 17th, 18th, and 19th?

I actually know two who are for sure but they asked me not to post it on any media.

East Bay is running the All-Stars on the 14th and 15th so that leaves out Courtney, Windom, and Thomas Jr taking a wing off. Those three may show up at the USAC show at Ocala since no other wing stuff that weekend.

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, Hustlin-Hoosier, ISF, nathans1012, oppweld, tirespinner
Jonr (Offline)
  #6 1/9/22 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Bacon In I think Wedgewood 98 Not positive.
In a Twitter Q and A, Bacon said that he was going to do as many that don't conflict with USAC.
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, Sprintfanatic