IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > FloRacing Replays
1/2/22, 6:02 PM   #1
FloRacing Replays
The Old Coyote

I have been trying all day to watch replays from last nights Tulsa Shoot Out, but they come up darkened and won't play.

Anybody else having this problem?

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
1/2/22, 6:47 PM   #2
Re: FloRacing Replays
duel

A couple weeks ago I had a similar issue. I contacted flo. Before they got back to me I set my google page back to original settings and it worked.

1/2/22, 6:47 PM   #3
Stevensville Mike

It is working fine in Stevensville, Wile E. Hope it comes around for you.

1/2/22, 7:43 PM   #4
hoscalecody

Quote:
Originally Posted by duel View Post
A couple weeks ago I had a similar issue. I contacted flo. Before they got back to me I set my google page back to original settings and it worked.
May I ask where and how you contacted Flo at? I've emailed them over 30 times in a year and can't get one response. Called, then no one picks up. For different issues than the OP.

1/2/22, 8:32 PM   #5
duel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoscalecody View Post
May I ask where and how you contacted Flo at? I've emailed them over 30 times in a year and can't get one response. Called, then no one picks up. For different issues than the OP.
Flo sports support. I contact them through my login site at the bottom of the page. They email me back everytime that I can remember.

1/2/22, 8:45 PM   #6
Rick Eaton

They always get back to me in a timely manner. I've asked them about the ability to rewind a live stream (like a dvr does, and like I used to be able to do) and they always reply that they are working on it. I'm hoping that they can restore this functionality as it's useful when I can't watch a stream from the beginning. That's my only complaint with the Flo product besides the spoilers when searching for replays. I'll never understand why they feel the need to do that when we've already purchased the product.

6 members like this post: 2fast4u, chrismattlin, duel, msan16, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
1/2/22, 9:35 PM   #7
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Eaton View Post
...besides the spoilers when searching for replays. I'll never understand why they feel the need to do that when we've already purchased the product.
That IS annoying, is it not? I have to tell you, I have had my wife, Stevensville Sue, actually pull up the replays and hook me up with what I am wishing to watch, which usually is the full night of racing somewhere.

Behind every race fan there is a good woman. Who else would put up with us?

5 members like this post: 2fast4u, chrismattlin, duel, Ken Bonnema, tirespinner
1/2/22, 9:41 PM   #8
Stevensville Mike

....of course, if the race fan is a WOMAN, then I would say behind every race fan is a good guy. But these days, it could be another woman. Or a guy race fan having a good GUY behind him.

I think I'll just shut up now. That is probably my best idea today.

3 members like this post: chrismattlin, Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
1/3/22, 5:53 PM   #9
The Old Coyote

I emailed them this morning describing the problem and this was their response:

Hi Ed,

Thank you for your response!

I was able to to bring up the stream on Firefox on my end so there are a couple of things that may help us in this case:

Close all other Mozilla FieFox tabs and any other applications you may have running on your computer besides FireFox.
Clear Firefox’s cache. You can find steps for that here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...-firefox-cache
Make sure Firefox is use to date. Steps for that can be found here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...latest-release
Disable any ad-blockers or extensions you may have enabled.
Disable any VPN's or other IP masking services you may be using
Try shutting down your computer then turning it back on. You can also select the Restart option if that is easier.
Restart your modem and router by disconnecting them from the power connections for 2 minutes then plugging them back in. Note: they may 2-5 minutes to come back online.
Toggle Wifi on your computer. You can do this by clicking on the Windows button then selecting Settings and then the Network & Internet option. Select Wi-Fi and slide Wi-Fi button off for a couple of seconds then back on.
Try a lower resolution of the stream you are watching. Steps for this can be found here: https://support.flosports.tv/s/artic...deo-Resolution

I did all that to no avail and told them, then they sent this reply:

It sounds like a conflict occurs within our video player. Do you happen to have an ad-blocker or security extensions enabled? You can manage all your extensions by copying the following into your URL:

about:addons

I recommend disabling your extensions to see if you can play a video with them off. If so, then one of your extensions is causing a conflict.

We look forward to your response.

I disabled the ad blocker and the replay did indeed play with commercials. I have no problem with commercials during replays if it keeps the live content add free for the live streams.

My hat is off tp FloRacing they solved the problem.

1/12/22, 5:03 PM   #10
rimrider69

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Coyote View Post
I have been trying all day to watch replays from last nights Tulsa Shoot Out, but they come up darkened and won't play.

Anybody else having this problem?
I was told that I had to go thru roku. but nothing. will it show up live when hot laps start

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > FloRacing Replays