IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2021 Season In Review
11/9/21, 11:41 AM   #1
2021 Season In Review
ARobison49

As the 2021 racing season has come to an end (for me) I wanted to see how this year panned out for everyone else. I ventured to 34 new facilities this year ( a personal record) in 9 different states. A few years back I decided to travel to racetracks I have nebver been to before. I'm up to 151 total after this season. My wife and I watched racing of all different varieties in our travels (Indy cars to go-karts). These were our destinations for the year.

Illinois (Macon, Peoria, Rockford)

Indiana (Indianapolis Dirt Track, Indianapolis Road Course, Jennings County Fair, Knox County Fair, Lawrenceburg Motorcycle, Miller Raceway Park, RTR Motorplex)

Kentucky (Cedar Ridge)

Michigan (Auto City, Birch Run, Crystal, Galesburg, Merritt, Mid-Michigan, Mottville, Silver Bullet, Thunderbird, Tri-City)

Ohio (Mid-Ohio, Midway, Painesville, Portsmouth)

Pennsylvania (Michael's Mercer, Pittsburgh)

Tennessee (Clarksville, Crossville, Duck River, Nashville Superspeedway)

Wisconsin (Milwaukee Mile)

West Virginia (Ohio Valley, West Virginia Motor Speedway)

Favorite New Track: Indianapolis Dirt Track. If you ever get a chance to go then DO IT!! Tight little track with tons of action. The midgets were spectacular here.

Least Favorite: Mottville. $15 to watch 12 cars. 2 street stocks and the rest were 4 cylinders. This place is a dump.

I'm already trying to make plans for 2022. What were your highlights for the year?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2021 Season In Review