IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > SHADYHILL. Badger Midgets, UMP Mods, & Bombers - 9/18 - INFO
9/15/21, 7:22 PM   #1
SHADYHILL. Badger Midgets, UMP Mods, & Bombers - 9/18 - INFO
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

MY mistake for the last post and misinformation and date.

RACE INFO FOR THIS SATURDAY AT SHADYHILL.

This Saturday night, September 18th, the Badger Midget Auto Racing Association will be competing at Shadyhill Speedway. This is the final points race for the Badger Series Midget competitors. We are looking forward to this event along with the Owens Racing Products Modified division and the Vander Haag’s Inc. Bombers.

The line-up for Saturday will be;

Vander Haag’s Inc. Bombers

Badger Midgets

Owens Racing Products Modifieds

The pit gate opens at 3:00, Grandstands at 4:00 and practice starts at 6:00. EST

Adult Grandstand Admission $12

Kids Grandstand Admission $5 (6-12yrs)

Kids 5 and under are free

All Pit passes are $30

The Plymouth Dairy Queen is sponsoring $100 to the hard charger in the Owens Racing product Modified division. A big thanks to them!

3 members like this post: EBookerFan, Pitdad, Stevensville Mike
9/16/21, 12:03 AM   #2
Pitdad

We've been scared to post our excitement at traveling to Shadyhill Speedway because "finishing" seasons hasn't been our strong suit lately. BUT, we made it through in one piece and we will be Medaryville on Saturday. Question is, where or what am I eating for supper after the feature? Is there a local, after-the-races place? Is there a concession stand specialty?

These are the important questions.

2 members like this post: nathans1012, Stevensville Mike
9/16/21, 6:26 AM   #3
Re: SHADYHILL. Badger Midgets, UMP Mods, & Bombers - 9/18 -
nathans1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitdad View Post
We've been scared to post our excitement at traveling to Shadyhill Speedway because "finishing" seasons hasn't been our strong suit lately. BUT, we made it through in one piece and we will be Medaryville on Saturday. Question is, where or what am I eating for supper after the feature? Is there a local, after-the-races place? Is there a concession stand specialty?

The Smoked Sausage there is pretty good.

2 members like this post: Pitdad, Stevensville Mike
9/17/21, 10:50 AM   #4
EBookerFan

Since Saturday is National Cheeseburger Day, you can get one just off the outdoor grill at the pit concession stand or ask for one off the grandstand concession stand grill. A hot one is worth the short wait.

2 members like this post: Pitdad, Stevensville Mike
9/17/21, 11:10 AM   #5
nathans1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitdad View Post

Good luck to you guys

1 member likes this post: Pitdad
9/18/21, 10:18 AM   #6
Stevensville Mike

Heading there myself tonight. Never been there. I didn't realize how close the track actually is to Stevensville.

And off topic - just a heads up/reminder for everyone up here North of the border: Butler Speedway is running tonight but NOT sprint cars.

2 members like this post: nathans1012, Pitdad
9/18/21, 10:19 AM   #7
nathans1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike View Post
Heading there myself tonight. Never been there. I didn't realize how close the track actually is to Stevensville.

And off topic - just a heads up/reminder for everyone up here North of the border: Butler Speedway is running tonight but NOT sprint cars.
See you there. Track is in the middle of no where. 8 miles south of North Judson just west if Indiana39.
Last edited by nathans1012; 9/18/21 at 10:42 AM.

1 member likes this post: Pitdad
9/18/21, 10:57 AM   #8
flagboy55

Mike, I’m sure you’re going to enjoy it. I was contemplating going but got friends coming by to watch the big money on the line tonight. Be sure to take your favorite lawn chair and get there early. Haven’t been there in a few years but while they do have bleachers it’s also nicely terraced to accept chairs on half. I’m sure Nathan knows if any of that has changed. They usually have a quality mod show too. I’ll be pulling for local midget legend Kurt Mayhew. Anyone know how many teams are planning on making the trip? Hats off to SHADYHILL for bringing the midgets in.

2 members like this post: EBookerFan, Pitdad
9/18/21, 12:31 PM   #9
nathans1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
Mike, I’m sure you’re going to enjoy it. I was contemplating going but got friends coming by to watch the big money on the line tonight. Be sure to take your favorite lawn chair and get there early. Haven’t been there in a few years but while they do have bleachers it’s also nicely terraced to accept chairs on half. I’m sure Nathan knows if any of that has changed. They usually have a quality mod show too. I’ll be pulling for local midget legend Kurt Mayhew. Anyone know how many teams are planning on making the trip? Hats off to SHADYHILL for bringing the midgets in.
Grass seating is still there

9/18/21, 1:03 PM   #10
flagboy55

Nathan, did they put bleachers in to the south of the tower or is it still concrete?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > SHADYHILL. Badger Midgets, UMP Mods, & Bombers - 9/18 - INFO