racenut69

Congrats to CBell.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc/rider View Post

2/21/21, 8:30 PM   #3
Re: Cbell
Grocery Guy

Race Count This Year: 6

Such a humble young driver. Fun to watch him grow. Toyota sure picked a future superstar!

2/22/21, 1:27 AM   #4
RodneyinCanada

I have been following Bell on Instagram for a short time. Does anyone have a condensed story of where he started racing, what classes, major victories and how we got to NASCAR?

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
2/22/21, 8:30 AM   #5
TQ29m

Yes, it looks like the tin tops have gotten the idea, finally, Briscoe, Cindric, Bell, and maybe a way to make racing better, the road course should allow non restricted engines, and stop the non passing drivel that has become the norm, I sat down yesterday, fully aware that I would be taking an enjoyable nap in maybe 10 laps, but I was awake when it was over, and so was my wife, she never understood why they raced all follow the leader, and I was tired of trying to explain it to her. Felt sorry for Chase, and cindric, and happy for Bell.

4 members like this post: Blackduce, Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge, tirespinner
2/22/21, 1:51 PM   #6
badcoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodneyinCanada View Post
I have been following Bell on Instagram for a short time. Does anyone have a condensed story of where he started racing, what classes, major victories and how we got to NASCAR?
I believe he came from 600 micros. Most of the guys from the Oklahoma area do. Seems like most Kkm drivers have been coming from there or outlaw karts the last several years

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
2/22/21, 5:16 PM   #7
Pitdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodneyinCanada View Post
Norman, OK native. Started racing 600s at Riverside I-44 in OKC and Port City in Tulsa. Chased ASCS2 (Emmett's micro sprint series to compliment ASCS 360 sprints) points for a time. Got his big break when he won the Short Track Nationals in Little Rock in a 360 (the event that really caught Keith's eye.) Went into the KKM stable and excelled from there with POWRi title, Chili Bowl wins, etc. Natural talent.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, luckybuc97, nathans1012
2/22/21, 10:35 PM   #8
Re: Cbell
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcoupe View Post
I believe he came from 600 micros. Most of the guys from the Oklahoma area do. Seems like most Kkm drivers have been coming from there or outlaw karts the last several years
With KKM I think you have to be from OK or the west coast, and a right foot to heavy to lift

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Cbell