IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
csmoses81 (Offline)
  #1 12/10/20 10:20 AM
Anyone here have a decent picture of Rich's '87 Chili Bowl winning car? I haven't been able to find anything on the CB website, and a google search yielded nothing.

Willing to buy, just send me a message or email me at csmoses81@gmail.com.

Thanks!
badcoupe (Offline)
  #2 12/10/20 3:29 PM
Maybe sandy lowe will, I believe it was her dads car that he won in.
2 Likes: jonboat15, tirespinner
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #3 12/10/20 10:46 PM
Yes, Sandy or R.T., would hopefully have some pics. It was Bob Lowe's, black & white #74. 😁
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #4 12/11/20 9:43 PM
Allen Horcher should have one. You can find him on Facebook. Think he still lives in Belleville, Illinois.

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
pcabel04@yahoo.com (Offline)
  #5 12/12/20 8:17 PM
I have a picture but it’s me driving his car the night before the final night
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, tirespinner
csmoses81 (Offline)
  #6 12/15/20 9:47 PM
I just need a good shot to use for the basis of an illustration. If you have a pic, I'd be interested!
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #7 12/16/20 12:57 PM
I don’t have any pictures of the car from the Chili Bowl (tried for years to find one with no luck). I do have pics of the car from other seasons at different tracks if that would help.
3 Likes: luckybuc97, tirespinner, treecitytornado
csmoses81 (Offline)
  #8 12/16/20 4:01 PM
Sandy, is there a big difference between the Chili Bowl version and the regular paint scheme of the car? Any unique CB sponsors that weren't normally on the car during the regular season?

Appreciate you getting back to me!
Ken Bonnema (Offline)
  #9 12/16/20 4:46 PM
Long shot here but around that time there was a magazine called Midgets and Mini Sprints Racing News. The Editors name was Benny Nay and I know they covered the Chili Bowl. It was a good Mag but didn't last long. There's a couple for sale on ebay from 1985 and if ya goggle it you'll find the Sprint Car HOF has some issues also.Hope this helps.....
csmoses81 (Offline)
  #10 12/16/20 6:41 PM
Thanks, Ken!
2 Likes: Ken Bonnema, tirespinner