Pit Admission $35.00/Kids 10 & under free
3 Likes: bighd0522, jim goerge, nedra_bahler_835@com
Lincoln Park Speedway (Offline)
  #2 9/9/20 8:27 AM
Tickets and Pit passes are already available at USACtickets.com

Tickets and Pit Passes will be available at the gates

Pit Gate opens at 3pm
Main Gate opens at 4:30pm

Remember to social distance and to have your face covering as the Indiana State Wide Face Mask Mandate is still in effect.
dctracy79 (Offline)
  #3 9/9/20 8:55 AM
Pit pass is $35? Only USACtickets.com they are $30... Clarification...
Lincoln Park Speedway (Offline)
  #4 9/11/20 9:04 PM
Don't miss the excitement of USAC sprints, modifieds,and super stocks!
bigvee (Offline)
  #5 9/12/20 10:07 AM
If a you do not have a rain check, will you have to pay $50 to see both features?
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #6 9/12/20 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by bigvee:
If a you do not have a rain check, will you have to pay $50 to see both features?
You get the whole deal. Grandstands Adults $25
2 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing
ronmil (Offline)
  #7 9/12/20 1:45 PM
Sounds like a great deal, but it's another one of those iffy deals for me; looks great now, but the radar looks ominous and the forecast for race time isn't very optimistic. I have made too many trips to LPS only to have it end in a rainout. It is approximately three hours from my home to the track, so I may wind up spending the evening in my recliner. You folks who live closer have more time to make your decision. I may or may not see y'all tonight.

Ron Miller
3 Likes: mc/rider, racenut69, WinglessLovers
racefan20 (Offline)
  #8 9/12/20 2:23 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
Sounds like a great deal, but it's another one of those iffy deals for me; looks great now, but the radar looks ominous and the forecast for race time isn't very optimistic. I have made too many trips to LPS only to have it end in a rainout. It is approximately three hours from my home to the track, so I may wind up spending the evening in my recliner. You folks who live closer have more time to make your decision. I may or may not see y'all tonight.
Hell Ron I live 40 minutes away and am struggling with the same issue. At least I have more time to stare at the radar and make a decision.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
2 Likes: ronmil, WinglessLovers
slickpick (Offline)
  #9 9/12/20 4:35 PM
What time does hot laps start
mc/rider (Offline)
  #10 9/12/20 4:47 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
What he said

When in doubt Gas It
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, racenut69, ronmil