IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #21 9/7/20 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by Jonr:
Karma is real.

If only the two groups could come together and co-promote the crown jewels.
When one group owner started a series and said the goal was to put the older group out of the midget business it was always going to split cars up. Interesting that the older group is now as strong as it's been in decades.

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
sw1911 (Offline)
  #22 9/7/20 2:40 PM
Originally Posted by opnwhlmnd:
When one group owner started a series and said the goal was to put the older group out of the midget business it was always going to split cars up. Interesting that the older group is now as strong as it's been in decades.
The epitome of competition and why capitalism will always win.
racenut69 (Offline)
  #23 9/7/20 3:52 PM
Among other things!....LOL!
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
LOL Must of been Fireball involved lol I"ll remember when I see ya.

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
2 Likes: Chief Wahoo, jim goerge
racenut69 (Offline)
  #24 9/7/20 4:01 PM
A check of the schedules reveals that USAC Midgets are off that night,and and the following Friday is the Leffler Memorial!...

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
oldfan49 (Offline)
  #25 9/7/20 9:44 PM
I was surprised POWRI didn't schedule a midget race on top of Sweet Springs this year. Although the local USAC sprint group and POWRI WAR both did.

And all 3 groups had good car counts
Revin (Offline)
  #26 9/8/20 9:01 AM
The invitation was open to both Sanction Bodies!!!
10 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, markd, miledirt, oppweld, racenut69, skids59, TNRustler, wildman92