IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indy 500 renewal reminder and BC39 Question
8/28/20, 7:12 PM   #1
Indy 500 renewal reminder and BC39 Question

Race Count This Year: 14
Race Count Last Year: 24

Just did my 500 renewal for next may. I actually got a phone call from the speedway(well voice mail since I missed it) wanting to know If I wanted to renew. Felt a little special that they had time to call me it has never happened before. They reminded me to do it by sept 1st. It also shows sept 1st on their social media. Just a heads up since the slip that came with the second round of tickets says sept 14th. Maybe the 14th would be ok but I not taking the chance.

So while on their site renewing I was looking around for BC39 info and there is none anywhere. Did I miss something, not have a date yet or is it gone? Those renews worked like the others being right after the event. Which would of been by now or soon. Got a nice seat upgrade last time and would like to retain them.

2 members like this post: EBookerFan, tirespinner
8/28/20, 7:32 PM   #2
diversified

IMS and NASCAR haven’t even set a date yet for the Brickyard 400 other than to say it will be in July. I would imagine once that is locked down BC39 info will become available as well.

2 members like this post: chrismattlin, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indy 500 renewal reminder and BC39 Question