tj39 (Online)
  #1 7/1/20 9:57 PM
Where is the Mad Man
DJlives (Offline)
  #2 7/1/20 10:16 PM
Racing PA Speedweek. Has been there all week
oppweld (Offline)
  #3 7/2/20 6:41 AM
According to what he said at Haubstadt don't expect to see him till sprint week.
Adolph (Offline)
  #4 7/2/20 11:45 AM
After the first 6 races of PA Speed Week Robert is 28th in points. He made 2 A-Mains finishing 17th and 20th. The competition has been stiff in PA. I watched most of the races on Flo, and they are boring. I'm glad wings are not used much here, except 305s.
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, jonboat15, oppweld, Will Shunk
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #5 7/2/20 12:13 PM
To each their own, but calling the Saturday Lincoln race boring is absurd. Both Grandview and last night's race at Port Royal were superior to the USAC show at Terre Haute, in my humble opinion.
6 Likes: bighd0522, Bobv, davidm, PIT CART, skids59, WingedFan2019
jonboat15 (Offline)
  #6 7/2/20 12:20 PM
Yes Terre Haute was kind of a bummer, but that's the way half miles can be sometimes. Lincoln on Sat was good, on Monday not so good. Every track has good ones as well as not so good ones. I still like no wings better though.
2 Likes: oppweld, Will Shunk
Joe Schaub (Offline)
  #7 7/2/20 2:04 PM
Terre Haute was just fine with me but the driver I was hoping would win did win. That always makes up for a so/so race.

Just here to read threads, enjoy racing and no drama.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #8 7/2/20 2:07 PM
Originally Posted by jonboat15:
Yes Terre Haute was kind of a bummer, but that's the way half miles can be sometimes. Lincoln on Sat was good, on Monday not so good. Every track has good ones as well as not so good ones. I still like no wings better though.
Hmmmmmmmmm........... I was watching USAC Sprint Cars on a Historic Track with lots of stars. Saw some fantastic battles thoughout the night. Bacon giving Windom pressure till he broke. Sunny day, no rain, mid-week race, no one injured, not sure why you would be so disappointed. I was not. Hope you enjoy the next one. Best of Luck!
Hopefully the Madman made some good $$ this week out East. It did not help his USAC points any.
ronmil (Offline)
  #9 7/2/20 3:11 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
Hmmmmmmmmm........... I was watching USAC Sprint Cars on a Historic Track with lots of stars. Saw some fantastic battles thoughout the night. Bacon giving Windom pressure till he broke. Sunny day, no rain, mid-week race, no one injured, not sure why you would be so disappointed. I was not. Hope you enjoy the next one. Best of Luck!
Hopefully the Madman made some good $$ this week out East. It did not help his USAC points any.
It certainly wasn't the most exciting race ever, but I wonder how it would have been if they would have had the same track the modifieds did for their feature.

Ron Miller
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #10 7/2/20 5:44 PM
Nobody mentions the 71p's run.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: 2rock21, luckybuc97, racenut69