IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > After Eight Years, Smoke Rise
12/28/19, 11:40 AM   #1
After Eight Years, Smoke Rise
BLASTER1

TonyStewart snapped an eight-year winless drought with his 10th career RUMBLEFORTWAYNE victory Friday night!

https://t.co/w8Lr93LZUt?amp=1

12/29/19, 11:42 AM   #2
BLASTER1

Tony sweeps the weekend....

https://t.co/A8aGvuwuoM?amp=1

1 member likes this post: mc/rider
12/29/19, 12:16 PM   #3
Re: After Eight Years, Smoke Rise
kb78

Stewart did a nice job both nights coming from deep in the pack. Saturday he got hosed pretty bad by the flagman letting an absolute terrible start stand and in true Stewart style he let the officials know about it.I don't quite understand how he could let one lady fan get under his skin so bad on Saturday night or why he felt the need to get in a verbal sparring match with her, but I suppose when your the only one with a microphone and you have your minions cheering you on he probably felt like Steve Austin or something.

Once again I felt like the kart racing was the best racing of the weekend, it gets better every year.

I definitely plan on returning next year in better seats. My one complaint is that the majority of the folks there must be on a night out with the family. They either don't care about racing or they only are there to see one class and so get up whenever they decide they need Dipping Dots or a pretzel regardless of whats on the track and what they are doing. I end up staring at someone's backside at the start of a race because they are letting someone else out of the row over and over again. Frustrating.

1 member likes this post: trannyman
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > After Eight Years, Smoke Rise