IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Floracing
4/8/19, 8:51 PM   #11
rockstar5

I've had nothing but trouble..... Customer service sucks! Don't waste your money!!!!!!

4/10/19, 7:36 PM   #12
Re: Floracing
Hotrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRy View Post
No problems for me all night had it on since qualifying
What are you using to stream on Flo Racing?
Thank you,
Karen

4/11/19, 10:47 AM   #13
fourteen fan

Watched Kokomo with no issues both nights

4/11/19, 11:38 AM   #14
Dick Monahan

Race Count Last Year: 26

No problems of any sort on Kokomo Night 1, watching it live on a desktop computer. I watched Night 2 on the same computer a day late; i.e., the recording. It had a strange bug in which the sound became delayed from the video by many seconds (3-4 laps). I found that Ctrl-F5 (on Windows: clear cache and completely reload web page) fixed it without bothering the video at all. I've never seen that bug on any previous recorded video from any source.

4/11/19, 3:54 PM   #15
kplange

Watched Kokomo night one last night using my Roku Streaming Stick +. The picture clarity could use some improvement. Up close with interviews etc seemed fine, but distance shots of the actual racing lacked clarity. Just for comparison sake, I ran the same show on another TV with a built in Roku and there was no difference, so it's not a TV issue. Hopefully we'll see some improvement. Other than that, the coverage was great with only a few segments of choppiness or audio problems.

4/11/19, 6:49 PM   #16
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kplange View Post
Watched Kokomo night one last night using my Roku Streaming Stick +. The picture clarity could use some improvement. Up close with interviews etc seemed fine, but distance shots of the actual racing lacked clarity. Just for comparison sake, I ran the same show on another TV with a built in Roku and there was no difference, so it's not a TV issue. Hopefully we'll see some improvement. Other than that, the coverage was great with only a few segments of choppiness or audio problems.
Ditto

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Floracing