IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tony
3/17/19, 12:26 AM   #11
wright59

Last edited by wright59; 3/17/19 at 1:40 AM.

3/17/19, 6:44 PM   #12
Re: Tony
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdull99 View Post
What source tells you that?????

I see we were right about the 600 (I left it a question), but a 3.1 is WAY less than a 5.3...(& again, I would like it to be the other way around, but unless there really is ever "global warming" - lol - and half the country is stuck inside their house Memorial Day wknd - like they are when Daytona is ran - I don't see it happening...)

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/201...ecord-low-abc/

https://sports.yahoo.com/daytona-500...180735074.html
OK You"re talking about TV rating, Like that napcar could be ahead but if you"re talking bout people in the stands napcar don"t stand a chance

1 member likes this post: wright59
3/17/19, 7:00 PM   #13
jdull99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
OK You"re talking about TV rating, Like that napcar could be ahead but if you"re talking bout people in the stands napcar don"t stand a chance
Good point (& its just plain cool that the 500 does again! lol). I didn't make it clear which I was referring to, you are correct. lol

Too bad more than just the 500 & handful of other races, get anything considered large crowds. Time will tell if that ever can change back too...
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
3/18/19, 10:43 AM   #14
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdull99 View Post
Hmmm...I really have no idea. That has been the point of my post. Tell me who belongs & who shouldn't be in! Its been 10years. Not everyone's favorite can make it in the 1st couple years...

I have no idea if there is a grudge between NASCAR & Smokey. Imagine there could be. U'd think anyone involved would be long over it (if they are still alive).

U described a conspiracy to keep someone out...I'm not the one who brought it up...lol

I don't know the age of all the voters. I only know of the one I talk with often.

Nice of you to discount all that made it in as a "joke"...(U will prolly say u didn't say that, but if the HoF is a joke, than what is it without the members that are in???)

Again, I'd prefer to enjoy it for what it is. I most likely will live another 50 years or so, so maybe I will see another 5 drivers a year entered. Please provide me your list so I can check them off as they make it! lol (honestly I have concern if NASCAR/the HoF/& racing as a whole will make it 50years! lol)

We keep this goin, I might be further ahead to log onto Twitter or FB for mindless entertainment...didn't think I'd have to deal with it on IoW...lol
I've actually said very little of what you infer I said other than the process, as it has been implemented thus far, has no credibility. Nowhere is there any mention of conspiracy other than by you.

It's somewhat obvious that you need not log into IOW or look to, or at, your devices for mindless entertainment.

3/18/19, 5:37 PM   #15
jdull99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISF View Post
I've actually said very little of what you infer I said other than the process, as it has been implemented thus far, has no credibility. Nowhere is there any mention of conspiracy other than by you.

It's somewhat obvious that you need not log into IOW or look to, or at, your devices for mindless entertainment.

Read back what you posted. What does this mean (YOUR words): "You tell me if there's a grudge???...Keep guessin'!"
That implies what you say it doesn't! It wasn't me! I've tried to be positive about the whole thing, & you keep dragging it into the dirt!!! WHY does the process not have credibility??? You don't respect ALL the voters they have??? That is a slap in the face to them and EVERYONE that was voted in. Sad.

I've asked for names of who should or should not be in, and have none.

AND I refuse to take advice from someone who doesn't even sign their name!!! If I wana take a break from my day & check in on & comment on IoW, I will continue til it is no longer an option.
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
Last edited by jdull99; 3/18/19 at 5:39 PM.

1 member likes this post: mc/rider
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tony