IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
55fan (Offline)
  #11 1/23/19 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by Therealether:
All about Lucas Oil. That's really all there is to it. And for those with dish who want Mav, grab a firestick and get a cheap IPTV. I pay $8 a mo the for more than you'll ever get with Dish, cable, etc..
Unfortunately I am so far off the grid I have to use satellite internet which is not good enough for streaming. Also a data limits
come into play.
SteelCore (Offline)
  #12 1/24/19 1:08 AM
Originally Posted by Therealether:
All about Lucas Oil. That's really all there is to it. And for those with dish who want Mav, grab a firestick and get a cheap IPTV. I pay $8 a mo the for more than you'll ever get with Dish, cable, etc..
What are you using for MAVTV? I have an amazon box and a roku box but don't know how to get MAVTV.
RockinRy (Offline)
  #13 1/24/19 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by SteelCore:
What are you using for MAVTV? I have an amazon box and a roku box but don't know how to get MAVTV.
On your Roku Box is an app for Lucas Oil Racing TV. It costs 100 bucks a year. If you're into Late Models it's great but if you're purely into Sprints/Midgets it may not seem worth it. You get the Chili Bowl and 10 winged ASCS Races. I got it mainly for Chili Bowl we'll see if it's worth the price for the whole year.
davidm (Offline)
  #14 1/24/19 1:07 PM
CBSSN has a number of the WoO Sprint and LM races on each year.
badcoupe (Offline)
  #15 1/24/19 2:14 PM
Lucas oil tv has a lot of other Motorsports too if you like boats tractor pulls Dave despair etc it’s worth it