IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Puller (Offline)
  #11 9/4/18 3:27 PM
Just repeating what my ticket said. I question the feasible of it because of drivers and Usacs previous commitments. Can't see where Xfinity practice would be an issue.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #12 9/4/18 4:37 PM
Originally Posted by Puller:
Just repeating what my ticket said. I question the feasible of it because of drivers and Usacs previous commitments. Can't see where Xfinity practice would be an issue.

How are you going to get the fans there to see practice out after it ends at 4 and all the midget fans in. That’s beside the fact that the best of the drivers would be at the usac sprint race at gas city. Usac doesn’t schedule sprints and midgets against each other. Too many run both series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #13 9/4/18 6:29 PM
Just saw the IMS track on the channel 13 news. Wonder when the last time midgets were talked about on there? Looked pretty nice. Wish the rain would leave us alone. This used to be our dry season.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #14 9/4/18 7:53 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
Just saw the IMS track on the channel 13 news. Wonder when the last time midgets were talked about on there? Looked pretty nice. Wish the rain would leave us alone. This used to be our dry season.
They have had KT Jr and Seavey on 1070 the Fan today. Really putting on the full court press to publicize this race

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Points (Offline)
  #15 9/5/18 12:58 AM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
How are you going to get the fans there to see practice out after it ends at 4 and all the midget fans in. That’s beside the fact that the best of the drivers would be at the usac sprint race at gas city. Usac doesn’t schedule sprints and midgets against each other. Too many run both series
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shouldn't take to long to shoo a couple dozen fans out from the practice session. And if we gotta go on Friday bring the sprinters down to Indy and run em both.
2 Likes: dirt330, Kingz
2140rc (Offline)
  #16 9/5/18 6:02 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
....beside the fact that the best of the drivers would be at the usac sprint race at gas city. ....
That depends on many of the usac sprint regulars think they have a shot at the $15,000 1st place money at IMS.

And I have no idea what their rain date schedule would be but there's no reason that they couldn't be running the midgets during the day at the same time that NASCAR is running on the big oval. Things would just have to start early.
PAW (Offline)
  #17 9/5/18 9:53 PM
Originally Posted by 2140rc:
That depends on many of the usac sprint regulars think they have a shot at the $15,000 1st place money at IMS.

And I have no idea what their rain date schedule would be but there's no reason that they couldn't be running the midgets during the day at the same time that NASCAR is running on the big oval. Things would just have to start early.
Really? That ain't never going to happen!😄

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK