IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
kdobson (Offline)
  #11 6/8/18 9:50 PM
Heat races are over. We are going to stop the existing steam which will allow the heat races to publish on YouTube for those who didn't get to watch and also reset everything and start streaming the B-Mains in a moment. Again, just stay tuned to our Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsd...8V_UR__V8fy-PA

Also... here on the computer at the track the Sprint Heats started to look a little fuzzy on my computer. We have a lot of stuff using the internet so it might just be my computer here. Post if it was crappy for you so I can try to diagnose it.
kdobson (Offline)
  #12 6/8/18 10:44 PM
Taking a real short break in the stream during intermission. YouTube only gives us 4 hours and i don't think we actually stopped after the heats so don't want you to miss the full features. It will be back up in a few mins at the link above... or search Youtube for Jacksonville Speedway.
polecar (Offline)
  #13 6/8/18 11:50 PM
thanks for doing this
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #14 6/9/18 12:39 AM
Thanks
kdobson (Offline)
  #15 6/9/18 12:59 AM
That's a Wrap! Thanks to all who attended tonight and to those of you who tuned in. Sorry it got a little late. I'm not sure where we could have picked up any time but we'll take a look and try to find it for next time. Hope most of you visit our friends at Macon and Lincoln Speedways for the final two nights of POWRi Speed Week.
6 Likes: Dirtfan, racefan20, Simon_says17, tirespinner, wildman92, Will Shunk
Speedmax3 (Offline)
  #16 6/9/18 9:04 AM
Thanks for doing the live stream. Live in northern Indiana almost 5 hours from you and first time seeing the track. Nice track and the program seemed to run smoothly and was well organized. Wasn't over until 12:45 our time but I stayed up an watched it. Great racing!
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #17 6/9/18 11:55 AM
Much obliged for the live stream. Unfortunately, I had just purchased the speedshifttv stream from I-80 Speedway, so I felt like I should focus my attention where I spent my money. However, I was able to tune in to Jacksonville during breaks in the USAC show, and I thought your son did a great job. Sure, he occasionally focused on the leader when there was action back in the pack, but that's fairly normal with live broadcasts. After all, we only get to see what the cameraman wants to see. But as they say, practice makes perfect, and he's doing very well. Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing more in the future.

Bob Nikkel
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #18 6/9/18 12:07 PM
Thanks.

Charles Nungester
55fan (Offline)
  #19 6/9/18 12:22 PM
Keep up the good work. I didn't get to watch it all but I really enjoyed the opportunity to see the action live.
Will Shunk (Offline)
  #20 6/9/18 12:31 PM
Thanks, the live stream was excellent. I live in Toledo, OH but have heard about the great racing at the bullrings in Illinois. Due to this stream it has peaked my interest in heading your way for next year's PowrI midget week. I am sure you are turning viewers into future ticket purchasers. Jacksonville appeared to be a well run and prepared track. I stayed up and watched to see if Landon Simon could win another WAR feature. Great, LIVE, open wheel racing!
2 Likes: chrismattlin, tirespinner