IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mc/rider (Online)
  #11 4/26/18 3:27 PM
The Log Inn in Warrenton is Indianas oldest resturant approx 1 1/2 mile from the track.Family style service

When in doubt Gas It
4 Likes: jim goerge, SDHill89, superstock30, tirespinner
thunder31 (Offline)
  #12 4/26/18 3:28 PM
I'm a big fan of Hornville Tavern. It's around 10 minutes from Tri-State Speedway. Great food and I've had great service every time I've been there.
2 Likes: jim goerge, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #13 4/26/18 3:56 PM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
The Log Inn in Warrenton is Indianas oldest resturant approx 1 1/2 mile from the track.Family style service
Excellent food, but do not open up until 4 or so.
4 Likes: jim goerge, mc/rider, SDHill89, tirespinner
miledirt (Offline)
  #14 4/26/18 5:34 PM
I’ve got to say Sandy’s Pizza
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, tirespinner
open_wheel_outlaw (Offline)
  #15 4/26/18 6:43 PM
Sandy's pizza and then down to Carson's Brewery for some pre-race drinks and growler fills to go. Also Stolls Amish Buffet just south of track is a good place too, just don't over eat like I normally do.
3 Likes: Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, tirespinner
shadow51 (Offline)
  #16 4/26/18 11:53 PM
Another REALLY good place to eat is Stoll's Country Inn South.....Off of I-64, go Rt. 41 south, across the street from McDonalds. Country buffet style eating, large selection of eats, plus homemade pies and cakes, etc. all you can eat...priced right..opens at 10 AM each day,,,,...Plenty of parking....even rigs with trailers
4 Likes: berks co, Jerry Shaw, opnwhlmnd, tirespinner
rclaridge (Offline)
  #17 4/27/18 2:44 PM
Sandy’s will deliver to the track also!!
ThePurple73 (Offline)
  #18 4/27/18 8:24 PM
Rpracing1 told me about the Roca Bar which is south of the track in North Evansville. It is great Pizza, plus they have other food. They were pretty fast also.
Jbaldwin (Offline)
  #19 4/28/18 1:57 PM
Thank you for recommending Stoll’s. It was excellent.
brsteg (Offline)
  #20 4/28/18 7:00 PM
Originally Posted by shadow51:
Another REALLY good place to eat is Stoll's Country Inn South.....Off of I-64, go Rt. 41 south, across the street from McDonalds. Country buffet style eating, large selection of eats, plus homemade pies and cakes, etc. all you can eat...priced right..opens at 10 AM each day,,,,...Plenty of parking....even rigs with trailers
This is where I ended up also and it was fantastic. Thank you.