Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > kokomo
7/10/17, 4:27 PM   #31
Re: kokomo
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Why not ban alchohol too?
An alcohol ban would be fine with the group I go to the races with, and none of us are teetottaler's or reformed drunks.

7/10/17, 8:19 PM   #32
streetglider

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
That is also the law here. A friend of mine who works for excise says outdoor venues like race tracks are going to be the next area to crack down on. He said they are talking about not only fines for the smoker, but big fines for the tracks that don't police it themselves.
I think your friend is blowing smoke up your arse Brent. They can only fine the owner, manager or operator of an establishment or outdoor facility. They can not fine the smoker. I know that you are like God to these people on here but you stand corrected.

7/10/17, 10:20 PM   #33
BrentTFunk

He may be, but just saying what I was told. Wow someone thinks of me as god. That would be news to me

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/11/17, 1:47 AM   #34
MOORESVILLETRUCKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBahama View Post
Wow, I can't believe how inconsiderate some people can be! On the other hand I can, when it's that crowded and people still smoke in the grandstands.

Three things that shouldn't be allowed, stadium seats, taping blankets down and not showing up until the feature, and smoking. Kudos to Eldora and Knoxville, allow smoking in designated areas. I attend with someone who has bad asthma, the smoking causes serious problems. Not trying to be overly sensitive, but people need to understand their effects on others.
That is the problem, some people just don't seem to care about anyone else but themselves!

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, mlamb, tirespinner, TQ29m
7/11/17, 2:08 AM   #35
fish

Quote:
He may be, but just saying what I was told. Wow someone thinks of me as god. That would be news to me
I've never consider Brent a god, but he is a saint.

2 members like this post: flagboy55, tirespinner
7/11/17, 11:05 AM   #36
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

I dont believe they had a god in Greek Mythology for chariot racing.We could be on to something here.Maybe start him off as a a saint and see how he does with that

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/11/17, 11:52 AM   #37
revjimk

Quote:
"Godfather of Soul"?
oh no, I guess that would be James Brown...

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > kokomo