PIT CART (Offline)
  #2 7/7/17 4:51 PM
Any campers at gas city?
Ddfan01 (Offline)
  #3 7/7/17 4:54 PM
Didn't make it so just heading there
Scooter (Offline)
  #4 7/7/17 7:00 PM
The nice gentleman at the gate threw my blanket at me and told me to get the F out.

I guess they don't want us here?

Side note...there were already 20 blankets in the flooded out line...he said he was throwing them out...
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #5 7/7/17 7:34 PM
Originally Posted by Scooter:
The nice gentleman at the gate threw my blanket at me and told me to get the F out.

I guess they don't want us here?

Side note...there were already 20 blankets in the flooded out line...he said he was throwing them out...
They will clog the pumps
Scooter (Offline)
  #6 7/7/17 8:33 PM
I was trying to help soak up the water. 🏁
david mitchell (Offline)
  #7 7/7/17 9:03 PM
Why is there always drama at kokomo.absolutely incredible.i can't wait to get there to see the nice man that is so cordial to everyone at the main gate.its the highlight of my sprintweek.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #8 7/7/17 9:14 PM
Originally Posted by david mitchell:
Why is there always drama at kokomo.absolutely incredible.i can't wait to get there to see the nice man that is so cordial to everyone at the main gate.its the highlight of my sprintweek.
Be sure and try to carry in something.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
4 Likes: jim goerge, oppweld, tirespinner, wildman92
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #9 7/7/17 9:34 PM
If you worry that much about a blanket, you may be the drama
5 Likes: addictedtodirt, FEATHERDUSTER, opnwhlmnd, Racer1039, tirespinner
trannyman (Offline)
  #10 7/7/17 9:36 PM
Oh,yeah,that guy.The one that made our 8 & 10 yr.old granddaughters throw away their McDonald's cups during midget week.What does that prove or prevent?The other bad part is we had all just stopped at the local McDonald's to eat.aka supporting their community.
2 Likes: Jesse B, spicoli