IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
macngravy (Offline)
  #1 6/18/17 2:38 PM
Last year was my 1st time to gas city and they had a tent setup for advanced pit pass purchase and check in. Are they doing that again and where can I purchase mine.
reeserx (Offline)
  #2 6/18/17 3:08 PM
I believe your talking about tracpass, usac uses this so if you plan on buying a pit pass, it's quick and easy. I'm pretty sure it's an app you can download on your phone. We did it last year with much ease. You can do it for all sprint week dates
Nate (Offline)
  #3 6/18/17 7:30 PM
Speaking of Gas City, didn't make the Midget Week show. I'm assuming no marked seats prior to the gates actually opening after last years ordeal. Am I making a correct assumption? I plan on being there early in the day.

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
PIT CART (Online)
  #4 6/18/17 7:56 PM
Originally Posted by Nate:
Speaking of Gas City, didn't make the Midget Week show. I'm assuming no marked seats prior to the gates actually opening after last years ordeal. Am I making a correct assumption? I plan on being there early in the day.
That is true
wildman92 (Offline)
  #5 6/18/17 8:11 PM
Hopefully there will be signs stating so when fans arrive....to avoid last year's ordeal. 🤔

Jen Kelley (she/her)
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #6 6/18/17 9:17 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
Hopefully there will be signs stating so when fans arrive....to avoid last year's ordeal. 🤔
There was at midget week
3 Likes: ISF, PIT CART, wildman92
racinrich (Offline)
  #7 6/18/17 9:26 PM
There were indeed signs up at midget week; but some individuals marked their seats early anyway. Management didn't make the effort to remove the blankets so the signs didn't mean much. Who knows what will happen at sprint week???
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #8 6/19/17 5:38 AM
Earl from Eldora told me allowing blankets was the worse thing he ever did. I don't understand the need.
Scooter (Offline)
  #9 6/19/17 11:54 PM
I don't understand why it's such a big deal to save a few seats w a blanket?

If I get there early and save a seat what's wrong w that? people just line their blankets up in the ticket line...same thing...right?

Reserved seating would fix all of this. Mark off the seats and number them! Charge a few extra bucks for them..,Problem solved. Easier said than done!

Enjoy the races!!!
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, mc/rider, Nate, tirespinner