IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
sprintfan2443 (Offline)
  #1 5/21/17 11:51 AM
What was the call on using armbands for future races, or was it considered a complete show?
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #2 5/21/17 12:06 PM
Not a complete show. Keep your armbands.
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, FishBurger, stealth43k
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #3 5/21/17 12:53 PM
Burg like most tracks have a After Consi's are completed is a complete show. We didn't get the consi's..

IDK the answer and Im sure one will be given soon. Usually arm band would not go toward any special show. Just same price or regular show.

The Jason Sudrette Memorial on July 29th is same price and is BOSS Sprints as well. That night is also paired up with Rt. 44 speedway (Union County/Whitewater) If we can get that kinda turnout and competition again then. Id just consider them five heats a bonus!

As I said, There is nothing official about my post. Wait for word from the track.

Again, thanks for all the teams, track crew and all for busting hump. Some of them teams came from PA, Toledo and well over half weren't within a hundred miles of the track.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: FALCONEDDIE, PJ Wright, WinglessLovers
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #4 5/21/17 2:07 PM
Per Facebook post.Armbands are good the rest of year except for WoO show.

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, WinglessLovers
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #5 5/21/17 2:25 PM
Armband/Rain Check Update: Well, we tried!!
Armbands from the May 20th event can be used at any event between now and the end of the season EXCEPT the Memorial Day/Outlaws show. You can present your armband at the window to exchange or upgrade (depending on what event you are at) Thank you so much to everyone who came out to see us! We are hoping Mother Nature settles down a little!! See you all soon.

So even a USAC Show you pay the 8 dollar difference plus armband.

Thats Awesome.

Charles Nungester