Jen Kelley (she/her)
3 Likes: Bobv, davidm, jim goerge
ronmil (Offline)
  #3 5/14/17 10:35 PM
Thanks, I found the results on Twitter

Ron Miller
jim goerge (Offline)
  #4 5/14/17 11:01 PM
So he won 2 nights in a row at Haubstadt?
3 Likes: davidm, Simon_says17, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #5 5/14/17 11:38 PM
Yes Jim........PPM on a rail!...............Good race.................Sheldon Haud rocketship that needs to reel in just a tad.

Good show tonight for those not there.
2 Likes: jim goerge, tirespinner
miledirt (Offline)
  #6 5/15/17 6:37 AM
Man i hope dirt vision has this race up later this week!
Steve (Offline)
  #7 5/15/17 9:32 AM
Congrats to Parker and Levi, Great job boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RGraves (Offline)
  #8 5/15/17 9:45 AM
As typical, Outlaw feature was great. Haubstadt has long been my home track and favorite track but I sure wish Tommy would leave the track alone between time trials and the heat races. First three heats were greasy, follow the leader, but heat 4 was great once the track was ready to race on.

Still hoping that someday Tommy will hold a 2-3 sprint show with USAC and the WoO! A guy can wish.
2 Likes: mc/rider, motorhead748
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #9 5/15/17 9:52 AM
A 2 day show would be great. I've never been there, mostly because it's 10 hrs away from home and they only do one day shows. I'd make a special trip there for a 2 day deal.
motorhead748 (Offline)
  #10 5/15/17 2:34 PM
Originally Posted by RGraves:
As typical, Outlaw feature was great. Haubstadt has long been my home track and favorite track but I sure wish Tommy would leave the track alone between time trials and the heat races. First three heats were greasy, follow the leader, but heat 4 was great once the track was ready to race on.

Still hoping that someday Tommy will hold a 2-3 sprint show with USAC and the WoO! A guy can wish.
Have to show off the tractors. It played a small part in my decision to not make the 4 hr trip along with being in the central time zone. But I did see where they got done early.