IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
hoosierdaddy (Offline)
  #11 1/3/17 6:39 AM
Cloud 9, fish tacos!
4 Likes: CRA91, Dirteater, Duane Hancock, timmanis2000
dkc42 (Offline)
  #12 1/3/17 12:56 PM
Jimmy Hula's on the east side of Yale just north of Twenty-first is new since last year. It is managed by a race fan. He even convinced the owner that pit passes were necessary for the Shootout last week so they could deliver to the track. Had their delivery once and it was very good. They also had specials for the race fans with tickets or pit passes. They serve fish tacos, gourmet burgers, tropical libations and beer. I really enjoyed the Shrimp Po' Boy.
revjimk (Offline)
  #13 1/3/17 1:30 PM
All the restaurants in Tulsa are awful. Now give me your tickets.... hell, I'll even pay for them
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirteater, racer58
rimrider69 (Offline)
  #14 1/3/17 2:57 PM
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy:
Cloud 9, fish tacos!
been there , ate there, think they called it the Chili Bowl Flu!!!!!!!!!!
LB (Offline)
  #15 1/3/17 4:47 PM
Always ate one night at jamils,on I 44 west of Yale I do believe , but that was eight years ago ,be ready to eat cause they bring the food ,had a lot of old Tulsa fairgrounds race pictures on the wall , Hope somebody knows if their still open ,
erich45 (Offline)
  #16 1/3/17 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by LB:
Always ate one night at jamils,on I 44 west of Yale I do believe , but that was eight years ago ,be ready to eat cause they bring the food ,had a lot of old Tulsa fairgrounds race pictures on the wall , Hope somebody knows if their still open ,
Pretty sure they're still open. Great steaks.
ISF (Offline)
  #17 1/3/17 10:08 PM
Cloud Nine. Hmmmm. That rings a bell. Doesn't it Bob? LOL!!

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
chase2raudman (Offline)
  #18 1/3/17 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy:
Cloud 9, fish tacos!
Their eggs and legs ain't half bad
55fan (Offline)
  #19 1/4/17 1:49 PM
City Cafe 11th and Peoria
ModernDayDrifter (Offline)
  #20 1/4/17 11:57 PM
When I get to go to Tulsa we stay at the Wyndham on 41st. Across the street there is a breakfast joint called Kimmy's... great way to start the day. I usually try a few different places for lunch, always hit Wataburger at least twice on a 4 day trip since we dont have them in my part of the country. Every night after the races is a stop at the taco truck in the gas station parking lot next door to the hotel. Best tacos I have ever had!