IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jjones752 (Offline)
  #61 11/25/16 1:23 AM
I lost everything, then no audio, now it's all gone again...

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #62 11/25/16 1:23 AM
yup

Charles Nungester
jjones752 (Offline)
  #63 11/25/16 1:24 AM
Try clicking the link again, that worked for me...

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #64 11/25/16 1:25 AM
Its all back, refresh

Charles Nungester
Points (Offline)
  #65 11/25/16 1:28 AM
yes it's back now. little rough there for the last five laps. funny PPV's never go out when the grader is out only at the end of races.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #66 11/25/16 2:44 AM
I got on as the checked flew for the sprint car B main lost sound during the interviews the everything went black and I tried chicking on everything so I didn"t even get to see what I paid for Turkey night I have 2 phone numbers and someone will be getting a good old fashion ass chewing. I will never recommend Loudpetal to anyone and while I'm at it may call USAC and let them know about their choice for fliming their events Man I'm pissed which is great for my health issues
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #67 11/25/16 2:46 AM
I don't know Jim, I saw it all the way through with no problems. The broadcast was about 5 laps behind Race-Monitor though.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
mud chassis (Offline)
  #68 11/25/16 3:00 AM
I did not have any problems either sure it wasn't something with you internet connection
Points (Offline)
  #69 11/25/16 3:01 AM
Once I got past the sign in issue at the start there was only one hiccup at the end of the sprint feature. Very normal for a PPV. They have you swearing when they are off and happy when working. Sorry to hear it didn't come back for everyone. I thought the broadcast was pretty good and thought the replay off old races during down time was cool.
revjimk (Offline)
  #70 11/25/16 3:31 AM
I had issues on & off, but I know some of them were problems with my computer. Had to refresh, etc. but got to see most important parts. If any of us bought a car that worked as inconsistently as the Internet, we'd take it back & demand a refund....
That Larson is something, no? When was the last time he ran dirt? I was hoping to hear him say how much more fun it was....