IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #21 7/22/16 10:43 PM
Races got cancelled in 2012 during drought and heat wave.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #22 7/22/16 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by JarrettFarms73:
2 lap in. Bell BC Abreu bacon 71? Kemenah. Been some great racing. Windom did a tremendous turn down in 4 to pass two cars and transfer from the B.
71 Jamie Veal

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #23 7/22/16 10:49 PM
8 laps in bell, BC kemenah, 71, bacon Abreu
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #24 7/22/16 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
71 Jamie Veal
thank you. I don't know the wing guys very well.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #25 7/22/16 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by JarrettFarms73:
thank you. I don't know the wing guys very well.
I don't either. I just read it off of Race-Monitor.

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
Plads32001 (Offline)
  #26 7/22/16 10:51 PM
When will the driver roster for this race come out?
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #27 7/22/16 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by Plads32001:
When will the driver roster for this race come out?

After they all sign in.
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #28 7/22/16 10:58 PM
3 to go Clauson turned over going for a slider on Abreu in 4. Bell leads Abreu veal kemenah bacon s.Haud.

Sorry it's all I can muster to grab this info. Out if my skill set for sure. Lol
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #29 7/22/16 11:06 PM
Bell wins!! Abreu, Veal, kemenah, bacon rounds out top 5.

Edited. Had 2&3 reversed.
3 Likes: addictedtodirt, flagboy55, wildman92
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #30 7/23/16 2:06 AM
Weather tonight was not all that bad - especially once the Sun went down. Congrats to C. Bell. I wish the lower groove would have been a little better come Feature time but that is how it goes.

Interesting format for tomorrow:

All drivers collected points tonight. Bell has the most. The points were given by finishing positions in the last race each driver ran - Feature or B Main.

No qualifying tomorrow. Heats are set on points. Hence, consider Bell having gotten pole, Veal second, Rico third, etc. There will be four heats with cars lining straight up - Bell on pole for Heat 1, Veal heat 2, and so on.

Then, after those four heats there will be four more heats with cars in the same heats again, but this time they will invert the top eight based on the starting positions from teh first round of heats - not the finishing positions. So, Bell, Veal, Rico.... they will start eighth in the second round of heats.

You gain points where you finish in your heat(s). Everyone runs two - one straight up, one inverted. This sets the table for the Feature.

They run double heats like this in Australia. It is pretty cool. Ought to suit the Aussie fans there tomorrow night, too. There were quite a few of them.

37 cars tonight. If any "new" cars show up tomorrow, they tag along at the back of the heats.
4 Likes: Bobv, dkdorkboy, EBookerFan, fish