IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #11 7/12/16 3:52 PM
Anyway... back to plymouth. Standard bleachers? Lawn chairs? What's the word on seating?
34racer (Offline)
  #12 7/12/16 4:53 PM
Single seats with backs in the grandstand, very little place for lawn chairs.
hoosier race fan (Offline)
  #13 7/12/16 5:48 PM
Rained out. No make up. On to Shadyhill tomorrow night.
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #14 7/12/16 6:23 PM
Nothing worse than blue skies after a rain out but before hotlaps....
bn kleen (Offline)
  #15 7/12/16 6:39 PM
DG is one hell of a wheelman. It's just a matter of time before someone picks him up for the Lucas series
Blueracer123 (Offline)
  #16 7/12/16 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by Birdsboro:
Nothing worse than blue skies after a rain out but before hotlaps....
It rained at the track till 7pm. I was there with two friends and we decided to sit in our car till the rain was done. Would have been 9-9:30 before track was semi ready.

A midnight show on a weekday is not a good choice. Either business wise or neighbor wise. So before thinking it was a bad choice look at all the facts.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, PGAPro, tirespinner
flagboy55 (Online)
  #17 7/12/16 11:19 PM
Hoosier race fan, late models are inferior to sprint cars, it's just a fact! No shame to late models. I enjoy watching them every chance I get, but since they closed crown point, and only junk cars at Joliet, and I heard that Kankakee dropped em, I don't have much chance to see them. Going to try to get to shadyhill tomorrow
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #18 7/12/16 11:22 PM
Let's look at the money races in late models compared to sprint cars. You can't say one is inferior to the other.

Pretty off base comment.

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
flagboy55 (Online)
  #19 7/13/16 6:55 AM
Well then, money tells us the best racing in the country is nascar, I would say that we all know better than that.
6 Likes: Backitin, BrentTFunk, ISF, opnwhlmnd, spicoli, Task Force
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #20 7/13/16 9:06 AM
Originally Posted by Blueracer123:
It rained at the track till 7pm. I was there with two friends and we decided to sit in our car till the rain was done. Would have been 9-9:30 before track was semi ready.

A midnight show on a weekday is not a good choice. Either business wise or neighbor wise. So before thinking it was a bad choice look at all the facts.
i noticed when i left my hotel... which was in Plymouth by the walmart that the sky was dark that direction. Looking out my window it was bright blue skies... turn to my left and ugly... so i closed my curtains and tried not to think about it....lol.