IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
pletchfan (Offline)
  #11 7/10/16 10:24 PM
This is a little off the subject. But, can anyone tell me who the car owner is on #57?? We were here discussing it and I can't think of his name to save my life...
stealth43k (Offline)
  #12 7/10/16 10:25 PM
Paul hazen
pletchfan (Offline)
  #13 7/10/16 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by stealth43k:
Paul hazen
THANKS SO MUCH.... I hate getting old. I just could not think of it...
wildman92 (Offline)
  #14 7/10/16 10:34 PM
FEATURE FINISH: Clauson, Courtney, Windom, Leary, Hodges, Grant, Bacon, Cummins, Ballou, K.Thomas, Andretti, Stockon, Stanbrough, Daum, Simon, Darland, T.Thomas, Meseraull, Schuerenberg, Jarrett, Bilbee, Boespflug, K.Wissmiller, Moffatt.

FEATURE LAP LEADERS: Laps 1-4 Schuerenberg, Laps 5-30 Clauson.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
4 Likes: DirtHawk92, Gregg, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge
bart (Offline)
  #15 7/10/16 11:00 PM
Thanks for the updates!

Bart
5 Likes: DirtHawk92, jim goerge, spicoli, trannyman, wildman92
Motormasher (Offline)
  #16 7/10/16 11:07 PM
heard the track was ******? any truth to that?
65 Push Truck (Offline)
  #17 7/10/16 11:10 PM
Yes the track was dirt 100% truth and all competitors competed in the same dirt. Just wish I had been there to see it live. 🙂

Just like the burg is normally. A little rough early but got better through the night. Looked like 2 grooves in the feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, FALCONEDDIE, fish, Gregg, wildman92
wildman92 (Offline)
  #18 7/10/16 11:43 PM
This was only our 2nd trip to the Burg this year and the track was what I expected it to be. Had a great day and got to put faces with names (Gregg and The Old Coyote). I put my blanket down ahead of time, it didn't get ripped up and everyone I saved a seat for sat there. 😁

Looking forward to a 2-day break to gear up for the last 4.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
7 Likes: Birdsboro, Dirtfan, fish, Gregg, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, SPRINTCAR
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #19 7/10/16 11:59 PM
To me you could see 3 distinct grooves around the track....with cars in all of them. The mistakes i saw where when the driver tried to switch grooves mid-turn. First time at the 'burg and my family and i enjoyed it immensely. Can't wait to come back. (i wish the trees behind turn 3&4 were TALLER...LOL)
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, Longtime sprinter, wildman92
jim goerge (Offline)
  #20 7/11/16 12:07 AM
Jen As always Thank you for the up dates Its so much easier for me to see names in place of numbers and then sort though which number it really was since there are a lot of same numbers being used
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing