it ain't 20 million for a full season in IndyCar

5/24/16, 11:53 AM   #22
Re: BC @ Indy
scottyCbus

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHayes818 View Post
I'm sure that is a big paycheck for qualifying for the 500. But, is it possible to be successful in the race when he only drives the car one week a year?
If you don't think this kid can't be successful at the Indy 500. Well I guess you don't know him very well. BC has a chance to win every time he straps himself in a racecar. I for one will be rooting for him to win this Sunday. He's a great racecar driver and has the goods to pull it off.

5/24/16, 3:25 PM   #23
DHayes818

Thanks for all of the clichés scottyCbus. I gotta wonder what the he// is wrong with people. I never said he didn't have a chance. I never said he needed 20 million. For the love of God people can't you just engage in a friendly chat about a driver that we are all cheering for? Next time I will just ask my 15 year old kid. Then I won't be surprised by the wise ass answers.

2 members like this post: opnwhlmnd, progressive22
5/24/16, 4:59 PM   #24
D Byrd

it's a difficult undertaking to be sure. and yes, it's difficult but not impossible to be successful running just the Indy 500.

the challenge has been 3 Indy 500's, 3 teams, 3 aerokits. continuity would be a very good thing, and we hope to achieve it.

5/24/16, 5:48 PM   #25
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHayes818 View Post
Thanks for all of the clichés scottyCbus. I gotta wonder what the he// is wrong with people. I never said he didn't have a chance. I never said he needed 20 million. For the love of God people can't you just engage in a friendly chat about a driver that we are all cheering for? Next time I will just ask my 15 year old kid. Then I won't be surprised by the wise ass answers.
This place is just like any other place you're going to go. Or like the World in general. There's a lot of good out there, but you have to filter out a lot of BS to get to the good.

Jerry

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 5/24/16 at 5:51 PM.

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, DHayes818, mc/rider, opnwhlmnd, smith19
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BC @ Indy