IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo 5-22
5/23/16, 2:59 PM   #21
Re: Kokomo 5-22
Stine388

Race Count Last Year: 25

Fish do you have the mod feature from butler on youtube by chance? i wanted to see the last lap when Lolmaugh got taken out by that dipshit

5/23/16, 3:20 PM   #22
fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stine388 View Post
Fish do you have the mod feature from butler on youtube by chance? i wanted to see the last lap when Lolmaugh got taken out by that dipshit
He sure did get taken out. And then they gave the win to the guy who took him out and never even crossed the finish line! (And then took it away from him when he didn't make weight.) Before that they put Bevard to tail for rough driving when the #37 was all over the track for a complete lap, then came up in front of Bevard, who hit him.

I have the video but don't think I want to post anything from that race!
Last edited by fish; 5/23/16 at 4:29 PM.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
5/24/16, 7:51 AM   #23
RR>LR=LTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetglider View Post
Mike I can only tell you what my eyes seen & my phone recorded. If that want a crew member I'm not sure what he is. But he was in your pits all night. God bless you all
Let's see that video.

When arguing with a woman: You must first throw out logic and common sense.
Benjamin Franklin :headbang

1 member likes this post: TBONE
5/24/16, 9:41 AM   #24
Stevensville Mike

For all of the Butler banter..... let's not hijack this Kokomo thread. I started a Butler thread pertaining to the night in question. I think it would be appropriate to move it there, starting with SOD feature video.

https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=92273
Last edited by Stevensville Mike; 5/24/16 at 9:42 AM.

1 member likes this post: fish
5/24/16, 1:26 PM   #25
Bobv

"Hope we can find a video of this one to buy as it would be one to watch and watch and watch some more. It was that good!!!"

Jackslash has an excellent video of this race on his website.

5/24/16, 1:58 PM   #26
trannyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR>LR=LTO View Post
Let's see that video.
Doesn't seem video is necessary."somebody"and the driver from a team entered another pit area and started an altercation and threw sucker punch.(over something that didn't cause neither driver to wreck or not be able to finish).entering into another pit area and fighting is against the rules.wrong is wrong

5/24/16, 2:02 PM   #27
trannyman

[quote=410racer;446420]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
From what I seen from the stands it looked more clean than dirty to me. That said, either way one was going to finish 3rd, one was going to finish 4th in that heat in whichonly the top 2 were in invert positions...
So be it. i disagree it was clean, he did it to the 34 car 2 laps previous. But "Karmaa" got him. he pounded the 2nd turn wall as was a DNF. He got what he deserved,
Might recheck the definition of "karma".someone wrecking into a wall isn't justification for racing with questionable moves,without wrecking someone else.

5/24/16, 2:35 PM   #28
Nate

I will say, I have seen people get involved in an altercation post race for no other purpose, or so it seems, but than to just be involved.

For instance last year in pits during the Smackdown when two notable teams clashed there were people involved that didn't even have a clue what was going on. Or at the Chili Bowl a few years back when Swindell approached Larson after Rico won his first Driller and all the sudden people come running in and yelling when all Swindell was doing was talking to Larson, wasn't even a big deal.

5/24/16, 11:00 PM   #29
410racer

Last edited by 410racer; 5/25/16 at 9:53 AM. Reason: none

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo 5-22