IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #21 11/27/15 1:56 PM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
USAC & POWRI at Paragon and Brownstown

POWRi was at Brownstown in 2014,but not very well attended, and as I've noted before that Indiana fans love midget racing.....as long as sprint cars are on the card with them. If not,then they stay away.

KT Jr. in mid air during hotlaps.
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, stealth43k
  #22 11/27/15 2:07 PM
Originally Posted by davidm:
A winning Mega Million ticket so I can quit my job and move to Indiana and take photos of fast cars every weekend!!!
I moved here without winning the lottery,and lived in my van the first 3 months here. It was a dream a long time before I finally pulled the pin and moved here. I reasoned with myself to get a job in Indiana,you have to live in Indiana,and thats what I did. It all boils down to how badly do you want to do it?

And occasionally I will dust off the camera myself,and take photos of fast cars....Such as this one of JJ Hughes.....

Now where are the front torsion bars/arms,and the shocks hiding at?
12 Likes: billwill, Bobv, BrentTFunk, davidm, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, nathans1012, scottyCbus, stealth43k, WinglessLovers
wing410fan (Offline)
  #23 11/27/15 2:18 PM
To see the the silver crown return to the Indy mile on a nice September afternoon!
jim goerge (Offline)
  #24 11/27/15 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by wing410fan:
To see the the silver crown return to the Indy mile on a nice September afternoon!
They run the Mile think the Friday before the 500
revjimk (Offline)
  #25 11/28/15 2:13 AM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
I moved here without winning the lottery,and lived in my van the first 3 months here. It was a dream a long time before I finally pulled the pin and moved here. I reasoned with myself to get a job in Indiana,you have to live in Indiana,and thats what I did. It all boils down to how badly do you want to do it?

And occasionally I will dust off the camera myself,and take photos of fast cars....Such as this one of JJ Hughes.....

Now where are the front torsion bars/arms,and the shocks hiding at?
That's impressive. Did you make the big move just cause you're a fan, or are you more heavily involved?
I lived in my van several summers here in Colorado, too expensive to live where the high paying jobs were, lots of good camping spots....
  #26 11/28/15 1:59 PM
Originally Posted by revjimk:
That's impressive. Did you make the big move just cause you're a fan, or are you more heavily involved?
I lived in my van several summers here in Colorado, too expensive to live where the high paying jobs were, lots of good camping spots....
Nah I just wanted to go to a lot of sprint and midget races. Living here you can go in any direction and watch whatever you want to watch. When you live in Maine there's only one direction you can go to watch sprints and midgets on dirt. South and West,and a long drive.................
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #27 11/28/15 2:06 PM
Nah I just wanted to go to a lot of sprint and midget races. Living here you can go in any direction and watch whatever you want to watch. When you live in Maine there's only one direction you can go to watch sprints and midgets on dirt. South and West,and a long drive.................
Glad that you made the decision to move to indy. Its always great to see you and talking to you at a racing event. Thanks
3 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Danny Burton, stealth43k
racegal (Offline)
  #28 11/28/15 3:27 PM
My dream would be to have Sprint Week begin at Haubstadt and work it's way back up to end at Kokomo!
By the time Sprint Week ends alot of people won't go all the way down to Habstadt but if it started there I bet they would!
They should just switch it up now and then!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
5 Likes: dirt330, Flatrightrear, jim goerge, scottyCbus, stealth43k
revjimk (Offline)
  #29 11/28/15 3:40 PM
Yea, I went to a SCONE race at Canaan, NH a few years ago. Better than nothing but NOT Indiana, by a long shot
jim goerge (Offline)
  #30 11/28/15 6:23 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
My dream would be to have Sprint Week begin at Haubstadt and work it's way back up to end at Kokomo!
By the time Sprint Week ends alot of people won't go all the way down to Habstadt but if it started there I bet they would!
They should just switch it up now and then!
Susan I think they have done that before, but its been several years