Vukie (Offline)
  #1 11/19/15 2:21 PM
Slider20 (Offline)
  #2 11/19/15 3:41 PM
Brownstown! Yes!!!!
2 Likes: stealth43k, Wingman
Wingman (Offline)
  #3 11/19/15 4:46 PM
Great News! Looks like I will be making a couple trips to Brownstown if they add a non-wing date as well.

I like that they are added to the 4 crown much to the displeasure of many on this board. Best of both worlds! Will me making plans for that weekend for sure.
staggerman (Offline)
  #4 11/19/15 5:15 PM
Two day show at Komomo on July 22-23 will be awesome. The icing on the cake will be if they make the non wings the undercard, would be an awesome combo. Got my fingers crossed.
8 Likes: dkdorkboy, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, Josh Spencer, nathans1012, PIT CART, rapid robert, worm
oppweld (Offline)
  #5 11/19/15 6:38 PM
Originally Posted by staggerman:
Two day show at Komomo on July 22-23 will be awesome. The icing on the cake will be if they make the non wings the undercard, would be an awesome combo. Got my fingers crossed.
Why would the premiere weekly class be an undercard?
5 Likes: Amzie, Charles Nungester, jim goerge, photoman, racefan20
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #6 11/19/15 6:44 PM
The Kokomo date is brickyard weekend, usually a slow time in Indiana. I would go to Brownstown, but I am thinking that is Smackdown finale night.
curbservice (Offline)
  #7 11/19/15 7:16 PM
Because it's the weekly class and we can see them any given weekend at any of the fine facilities that run a weekly show. Nothing really special about that.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #8 11/19/15 7:54 PM
Originally Posted by curbservice:
Because it's the weekly class and we can see them any given weekend at any of the fine facilities that run a weekly show. Nothing really special about that.
Nothing really special?? Guess you dont go there much

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, jim goerge, oppweld
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #9 11/19/15 8:45 PM
Traditionally after Sprintweek fans and teams are regrouping. A lot of teams that may not run the whole week may run an extra show than they are used to.
2 Likes: cwfan08, jim goerge
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #10 11/19/15 8:50 PM
Brownstown date sounds enticing.