IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racing2bwithu2 (Offline)
  #1 9/4/15 7:28 AM
Gail, You know that I Love You. We have had a rough past month and you have stood by my side. Now its my turn to be by your side as we battle things together. You are my Light. Happy Birthday , I Love Ya. Lloyd
19 Likes: 1BIGracefan, Charles Nungester, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, dirt_trackgurl006, FishBurger, gail s, Gregg, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, JON'S MOM, mc/rider, mowerman, Mrs G, racegal, racing4aman, ronmil, scottyCbus
jim goerge (Offline)
  #2 9/4/15 7:40 AM
Happy Birthday Gail!!!! Hope you enjoy the day. I have missed you and Lloyd at the races.
7 Likes: davidm, dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, i love dirt track racing, JON'S MOM, racing2bwithu2, scottyCbus
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #3 9/4/15 7:45 AM
Happy Birthday Gail! I have missed you and Lloyd's smiling faces at the races! Kokomo Smackdown just wasn't the same without you both this year! Have a great day! Love ya!
6 Likes: davidm, dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, jim goerge, JON'S MOM, racing2bwithu2
mowerman (Offline)
  #4 9/4/15 8:03 AM
Happy Birthday Gail . Miss seeing you 2 at the races .
7 Likes: davidm, dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, i love dirt track racing, JON'S MOM, racing2bwithu2, scottyCbus
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #5 9/4/15 8:37 AM
Happy Birthday Gail. Miss you two more than ya know.
Best wishes
Chuck

Charles Nungester
davidm (Offline)
  #6 9/4/15 9:49 AM
Happy Birthday Gail!
4 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, JON'S MOM, racing2bwithu2
racegal (Offline)
  #7 9/4/15 11:13 AM
Happy Birthday Gail!! Your family is and will remain in my prayers!
God bless you and I hope you have a great day!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, JON'S MOM, racing2bwithu2, scottyCbus
Steve Wendel (Offline)
  #8 9/4/15 11:14 AM
Happy Birthday Gail,sure miss seeing you and Loyd,never knew where you guys might pop up!!
3 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, racing2bwithu2
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #9 9/4/15 11:24 AM
Happy Birthday Gail! Hope you are back to the races soon. Thoughts and prayers to you.

Frank Daigh
4 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, JON'S MOM, racing2bwithu2
Mrs G (Offline)
  #10 9/4/15 11:36 AM
Birthday Blessings, Gail!

Mrs G
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, jim goerge, JON'S MOM, racing2bwithu2