IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
AB Racing (Offline)
  #1 8/8/15 5:57 PM
I first want to thank all that have given $$ to help this event! Second I would like to thank Route 45 Speedway and Mscs for putting this event on! Ok now for the big news!!

Feature Hard Charger $300
Angle Buildings and In memory of Bill Gardner

Heat race winners $125 per heat
Brian and Amanda Gries
Dewayne and Sonya Alexander
Kent and Deanna Dix
Tim and Stephanie Kruse
Zeller Construction Nick and Jamie

Heat race second place $50 per heat
Dick Weber
Shane Wade
Ted Brown Paint and Body

Heat Race third place $25 per heat
King's custom Machine Matt
Cody Blackard
Ted Brown Paint and Body

This is going to be a great event!! Please come out and support the track,racers, and the reason for the event the Stockon Family!

Thanks Brian Gries
13 Likes: 1st, Bushwacker, deedix12, dirtnonwingfan, groove grabber, i love dirt track racing, Indy1808, jim goerge, racedave, ronmil, SPRINTCAR, SprintManDave, WinglessLovers
CTtoPA (Offline)
  #2 8/8/15 8:40 PM
Are laps being sold for this event?
1st (Offline)
  #3 8/8/15 8:46 PM
A big thank you to all that have put up there hard earned money to make this a great night. We really appreciate having this race in Laura's honor. I know she will be watching as we have fabulous night of racing. I very much look forward to getting back to see a lot of my racing family and friends!

Sam Stockon Jr
11 Likes: AB Racing, Bushwacker, Dirtfan, DirtHawk92, dirtnonwingfan, i love dirt track racing, jerrythar500, jim goerge, PAW, racedave, WinglessLovers
AB Racing (Offline)
  #4 8/8/15 9:39 PM
Originally Posted by CTtoPA:
Are laps being sold for this event?
I'm not going to do laps because I don't want to ask the scores to do more work and my family wants to enjoy the night! But I will take more money for heats!!
CMR92 (Offline)
  #5 8/9/15 5:50 PM
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #6 8/9/15 6:41 PM
Originally Posted by AB Racing:
I first want to thank all that have given $$ to help this event! Second I would like to thank Route 45 Speedway and Mscs for putting this event on! Ok now for the big news!!

Feature Hard Charger $300
Angle Buildings and In memory of Bill Gardner

Heat race winners $125 per heat
Brian and Amanda Gries
Dewayne and Sonya Alexander
Kent and Deanna Dix
Tim and Stephanie Kruse
Zeller Construction Nick and Jamie

Heat race second place $50 per heat
Dick Weber
Shane Wade
Ted Brown Paint and Body

Heat Race third place $25 per heat
King's custom Machine Matt
Cody Blackard
Ted Brown Paint and Body

This is going to be a great event!! Please come out and support the track,racers, and the reason for the event the Stockon Family!

Thanks Brian Gries
I don't care who finishes second or third in the heat race. I show up to see drivers race their ass off to win the heat races. I'll add $75 to each heat race, for a total of $200 to each heat race winner. I'm up **** creek if they have 7 or 8 heat races.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
12 Likes: AB Racing, BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, illinifan, interpreter66, jim goerge, pcabel04@yahoo.com, racedave, rclaridge, SprintManDave, wildman92, WinglessLovers
AB Racing (Offline)
  #7 8/9/15 9:27 PM
Thanks jerry!! I'll be over there by 1pm Saturday in my motor home! Black and Tan ACE. I'll have all the $$ with me. Thanks again!!
JDK222 (Offline)
  #8 8/9/15 9:39 PM
Any idea on car count yet? I might be interested in helping if there is a B main.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #9 8/9/15 9:50 PM
This is shaping up to be quite a worthwhile event!
AB Racing (Offline)
  #10 8/9/15 10:00 PM
Hard to guess on car count? But hopefully a good one. Like to start a fund to buy some tires for drivers. Maybe give a few for the mid pack guys n feature?