The Scientist (Offline)
  #21 6/14/15 4:52 PM
Lol
The Scientist (Offline)
  #22 6/14/15 4:55 PM
Why doesnt Lawrenceburg run this Saturday the KISS race that was rained out
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #23 6/14/15 5:39 PM
Part of the KISS rules that all promoters follow is that rained out KISS races are never made up.
11 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, cowboyhar69, davidm, fish, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Panama, ronmil, Wendy Atkin
on_the_hammer (Offline)
  #24 6/14/15 6:14 PM
Originally Posted by The Scientist:
Why doesnt Lawrenceburg run this Saturday the KISS race that was rained out
Why you don't take up a different form of racing and stop ******** about the one we all love. Reading your posts is worse than having a mosquito bite on my balls.
13 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, cjm3535, cowboyhar69, Eatin Dirt, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, kylezero, mc/rider, mtek56, nonwing77, ronmil, Xflagman
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #25 6/14/15 7:19 PM
Damn good thing you didn't have whatever was eatin me up Friday bitin ya there & yes I'm glad it didn't get me there 2 but I've got these bites here & there. 6 of them behind my left knee, 3 in front & just under same knee. Worst thing now is they are really sore where I didn't know they were there & rubbed them & then they started itchin. The middle of the sores is hard as can be today.

And no that fella up there is not me using an alias.
ronmil (Offline)
  #26 6/15/15 4:50 PM
Originally Posted by on_the_hammer:
Why you don't take up a different form of racing and stop ******** about the one we all love. Reading your posts is worse than having a mosquito bite on my balls.
I couldn't agree more! The Scientist has made 36 posts, and practically every one has been annoying or shows a lack of knowledge about open wheel races and how they are conducted.

Ron Miller
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, DirtHawk92, Eatin Dirt, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mc/rider, Panama
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #27 6/15/15 9:01 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
I couldn't agree more! The Scientist has made 36 posts, and practically every one has been annoying or shows a lack of knowledge about open wheel races and how they are conducted.
Correct me if I'm wrong and I know someone will, but there is an ignore option on this board, and it works.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
3 Likes: DirtHawk92, jim goerge, ronmil
Tumey's 55 (Offline)
  #28 6/15/15 11:09 PM
I just watched the Burg sprint feature on Jackslash. No doubt the track was slick but that was an exciting feature. No reason to complain about that race.
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, Jbaldwin, mowerman, Panama
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #29 6/15/15 11:16 PM
The track was fun to race on when it was slick from top to bottom; then it took rubber about halfway through. It was much faster, but a lot harder to pass and much much harder on tires. I along with many of my fellow competitors junked both rear tires and worked the right front very hard too. That was the only drawback to the night of racing! I had a ton of fun passing cars from the back, but wish it wouldn't have took rubber because I could've picked off a few more.
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, DirtHawk92, Jbaldwin, jim goerge, Panama, ronmil