IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
The Scientist (Offline)
  #31 6/6/15 9:39 PM
Robert Ballou (18.819) under the Track Record, fastest in Group 1 over Cummins Jarrett Biasi Chapple Mahoney.
The Scientist (Offline)
  #32 6/6/15 9:41 PM
T. Mez is here, the feature lineup doesn't matter.
cjm3535 (Offline)
  #33 6/6/15 9:45 PM
Great guy great family, it's all about the redraw in the BOSS races.

Originally Posted by The Scientist:
Do you guys think Moffatt is a dirty driver?
The Scientist (Offline)
  #34 6/6/15 9:54 PM
T. Mez wins easy. Moffatt 4th, Westerfeld 7th, idk any of the other drivers.
2 Likes: abel04, kylezero
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #35 6/7/15 3:26 AM
Hey Jazz,
Pete Abel doesn't race Sprint Cars anymore. His son is Drew and is a good driver, spelled, Abel.

Thanks for the updates.
JazzTrombonist (Offline)
  #36 6/7/15 3:32 PM
Lol sorry. I can't believe I did that. Brain freeze, I guess.

Thanks for the correction.
sprinter14 (Offline)
  #37 6/10/15 2:36 AM
Sorry but had to reply to this comment - "all about the redraw with BOSS"

T-Mez drew the 8 both Friday and Saturday and won them both. With non wing racing- passing is possible. The redraw is the only reason the fans got to see as much passing for the lead as they did.
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, cjm3535, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, jyoung8j
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #38 6/10/15 5:50 AM
& they should know coming in that there is no 0, 2 or 4 in that draw only 6, 8 or 10 & that is not for just BOSS it should be any & every series.

Need at least 2 more shows at Limaland !!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Likes: dkdorkboy, Will Shunk
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #39 6/10/15 10:22 AM
Certain tracks like Lima and The Burg as easier to pass on when you start deep too. Depends on track conditions too. It is not all black and white! Winged or Non-Winged! The right track, track conditions, and a mixture of drivers of different experience levels; then you have passing! For instance; at Haubstadt Saturday; I started deep and gained 4 spots and the most anyone gained was 5 and that was the winner, who has a ton of experince there. It was a case of a great track and closely matched competition.
cjm3535 (Offline)
  #40 6/10/15 11:28 AM
My comment was to the fact that in the heat race you almost have to be in the top two to have a chance in the feature. Thus why Joss was racing hard for the second spot so he could be in the front half of the feature.

QUOTE=sprinter14;415465]Sorry but had to reply to this comment - "all about the redraw with BOSS"

T-Mez drew the 8 both Friday and Saturday and won them both. With non wing racing- passing is possible. The redraw is the only reason the fans got to see as much passing for the lead as they did.[/QUOTE]