IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Josh Burton Memorial Purse Contingencies
5/18/15, 7:02 AM   #1
Josh Burton Memorial Purse Contingencies
Bloomington Speedway

Josh Burton Memorial Purse Contingencies

1st place payout from KISS/MSCS $2500.00
+$500.00 from Terry & Leslie Prince
+$500.00 from Josh Burton Racing
For a $3500.00 total 1st place purse

+PLUS+
The Josh Burton Memorial trophy, a beautiful Henry Golden Boy Rifle MSRP $515.00

Other Contingencies
$1000.00 extra if winner has a HALO bar, from Darlene Burton
$500.00 for the leader on lap 4, from Terry & Leslie Prince
$200.00 if the winner has his Hoosier tires lettered in Orange, like Josh Burton always did, also from Josh Burton Racing

It is conceivable the winner could take home in excess of FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS + the $515.00 Josh Burton Memorial Trophy, if a driver can run the table by winning the feature, leading lap 4, has a HALO bar installed, and is sporting Orange Hoosier tire letters.

For a “Possible” payday of over $5700.00 in cash, contingencies, and trophy!

For the B-Main winner, they will receive the transfer position and money earned, plus they will also receive a $204.00 check and a $200.00 gift certificate, from Red Zone Laser Tag in Columbus, IN. which is owned by Josh Burton’s Aunt Terri Nowling
($204.00 check from The Red Zone Laser Tag and Games, plus a Mass Destruction party for 8, that includes playing laser tag for 2 hours, a slice of pizza for each person, unlimited sodas while in the party room, a private party room, 10 arcade tokens and a party host. A $404.00 package, that includes the gift certificate and $204.00 check, (if there are 2 B-Mains, a coin toss between winners will decide the recipient)

Also, a brand new Hoosier Right Rear tire will go to the driver finishing 4th in the B-Main (if there are 2 B-Mains, a coin toss between 4th place finishers will decide the recipient), Donated again this year from an extremely GENEROUS donor, who wishes to remain anonymous.

The other regular classes have not been forgotten either!

The KinserAirFilter.com RaceSaver Sprints have a purse addition from Dan Roberts of $400.00, making the winners purse a cool $1000.00 (**Racesaver legal engines ONLY**)

The Ricks Automotive & Towing UMP Modifieds have a purse addition from Josh Burton Racing of $200.00 making the winner purse a sweet $900.00

The UMP Super Stocks also have a purse addition from Josh Burton Racing of $200.00 making the winners purse a very nice $800.00

The Chads LLC UMP Hornets are also getting and addition $100.00 from Josh Burton Racing making their winning purse $225.00

Plus several Bloomington area businesses have donated some very nice items to be given to the fans by random drawing. It is going to be a spectacular night, that you will not want to miss.

All questions; call 812-824-7400

5/20/15, 2:29 PM   #2
Re: Josh Burton Memorial Purse Contingencies
Panama

First, I have no connection to the track.

But I spoke with Darlene Burton this morning and the list of contingencies and local contributors just keeps growing!

There is so much stuff to be given away to the fans, it is truly amazing!
It is all donations from area businesses, everything from Mag Lights to Steak dinners for 2 from the Texas Roadhouse, Gas Cards, T-Shirts, ect.
Really way more than I can remember.

Also, I know Indy Race Parts, DRC, CSI have all stepped up and made contingencies for the drivers too. These are in addition to the list the Speedway has already posted.

It is going to be a special night, for the drivers, the fans, and the Burton Family too!
Last edited by Panama; 5/20/15 at 6:10 PM.

5/21/15, 3:34 PM   #3
Eatin Dirt

This is a race I have looked forward to since the start of the season, should be a great field of cars to honor a terrific young man. Hoping for a little warmer weather tomorrow night.

3 members like this post: davidm, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Josh Burton Memorial Purse Contingencies