IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WAR East @ Route 45!!!!
5/9/15, 12:08 PM   #11
mscs20

Thanks for the heads up.

5/9/15, 3:52 PM   #12
winged and non-winged

Why is there a pill drew fee and a membership fee ? Or is the pill draw fee only for non members ?

Patrick Budde

5/9/15, 9:34 PM   #13
treecitytornado

It is a temp fee, just like USAC or MSCS, but more money.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
5/9/15, 9:58 PM   #14
Re: WAR East @ Route 45!!!!
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
It is a temp fee, just like USAC or MSCS, but more money.
JT That's a lot more money than MSCS plus MSCS has no charge for the pill draw. I myself have never heard of that. I think that's

1 member likes this post: cody leohr 46L
5/10/15, 8:44 PM   #15
Jonr

Not sure about the WAR east guys, but I do know that other series in this area has had a pill draw to pay for the safety crew. The safety crew had their own safety buggy and traveled the entire series. I remember hearing drivers say that they preferred paying the 10 bucks knowing that they had a safety crew that they felt comfortable with.

2 members like this post: fasster23, kart31rac
5/11/15, 2:36 PM   #16
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonr View Post
Not sure about the WAR east guys, but I do know that other series in this area has had a pill draw to pay for the safety crew. The safety crew had their own safety buggy and traveled the entire series. I remember hearing drivers say that they preferred paying the 10 bucks knowing that they had a safety crew that they felt comfortable with.
I am not disagreeing with you but am unsure which tracks do that . I know Haubstadt LPS Bloomington Kokomo Gas City the Burg THAT all have safety crews there Most of the tracks I mentioned also have a city owned or volunteer fire truck or safety truck at the track. I'm not sure I would run at a track without a track with out one

5/11/15, 4:46 PM   #17
Jonr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
I am not disagreeing with you but am unsure which tracks do that . I know Haubstadt LPS Bloomington Kokomo Gas City the Burg THAT all have safety crews there Most of the tracks I mentioned also have a city owned or volunteer fire truck or safety truck at the track. I'm not sure I would run at a track without a track with out one
The one that I was referring to was on top of the normal ambulance that worked the track. Depending on who the track contracts the ambulance work depends on whether or not you get the same crew back week after week. It might be possible that you have a different EMT (or equvalent technican) every weekend. With the Safety Crew that traveled the series, they were friends with all of the drivers, and knew the history of all of the drivers.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WAR East @ Route 45!!!!