IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #11 5/3/15 7:39 PM
Last qualifier us fast qualifier....impressive Shane Stewart!
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #12 5/3/15 7:50 PM
I'm not a big qualifying fan but here tonight IT was impressive! Several cars late came out and set quick time then the final car out the Larson Marks car driven by Shane Stewart sets quick time. It was great!
2 Likes: bmemmer, Charles Nungester
stealth43k (Offline)
  #13 5/3/15 8:05 PM
One of the best qual session I've seen
miledirt (Offline)
  #14 5/3/15 9:29 PM
Some folk like to bust on the WoO, but 30+ cars and the racing I saw last night was flat out worth every penny
TC (Offline)
  #15 5/3/15 11:05 PM
8 laps to go and Brady Bacon is putting it on the outlaws leading every lap so far. Bacon Mcmahan Saldana top three I believe
TC (Offline)
  #16 5/3/15 11:13 PM
Mcmahan got Bacon on the last restart to win. Saldana schatz K. Kinser top 5
bmemmer (Offline)
  #17 5/4/15 12:47 AM
6 cars in the top 10 passed 9 or more cars tonight
J.D. (Offline)
  #18 5/4/15 1:17 AM
Bacon was hooked up tonight. Really didn't think there was a car there tonight that had anything for him. I may be wrong, but it sure seemed McMahan stuffed Brady in the turn 4 guardrail to make that pass. Just wanted Brady to return the favor and take their money. It was a good nite of racing with a great field of cars.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #19 5/4/15 7:24 AM
Originally Posted by J.D.:
Bacon was hooked up tonight. Really didn't think there was a car there tonight that had anything for him. I may be wrong, but it sure seemed McMahan stuffed Brady in the turn 4 guardrail to make that pass. Just wanted Brady to return the favor and take their money. It was a good nite of racing with a great field of cars.
Not sure if "stuffed " would be the correct term or not, but it was clearly not the cleanest classicly executed no contact slide job ever thrown. But Bacon should have never gave him that chance to throw a ill advised slider. JMO
RGraves (Offline)
  #20 5/4/15 7:56 AM
Good race! Looked like Madsen parked it when Rico got into him. Kerry was in just about every caution. Haubstadt is my favorite racetrack as I grew up going there weekly but it has turned into the dustiest track.