IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
goodoleboy24 (Offline)
  #1 4/23/15 8:38 AM
The umra king of the tq midgets invade chandler speedway for a two race weekend. Friday night April 24th and Saturday April 25th. We will see if anyone can stop Robbie Rolands winning streak, as he has taken both races to start the 2015 season. Hope to see everyone there.
sprint51 (Offline)
  #2 4/25/15 1:50 AM
Good job
badcoupe (Offline)
  #3 4/25/15 2:21 PM
Results
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #4 4/25/15 6:37 PM
Originally Posted by badcoupe:
Results
Robbie won again with felker 2nd.
tq 91 (Offline)
  #5 4/26/15 6:39 AM
Devin how did you do and how many cars
  #6 4/26/15 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by tq 91:
Devin how did you do and how many cars
I got 10th. 21 cars.
bmemmer (Offline)
  #7 4/26/15 10:57 PM
Devin, we couldn't get over how many cars you guys brought down on a Friday night. That's a long haul for a lot of you guys. Glad you guys all came down. I made my first trip to Chandler on Friday and we thought the track was to big for you guys but man was we wrong! I hope you guys come back this year!
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #8 4/26/15 11:27 PM
It is a fun track to race a T.Q. on. I raced there in 2000.
  #9 4/27/15 9:58 AM
Originally Posted by bmemmer:
Devin, we couldn't get over how many cars you guys brought down on a Friday night. That's a long haul for a lot of you guys. Glad you guys all came down. I made my first trip to Chandler on Friday and we thought the track was to big for you guys but man was we wrong! I hope you guys come back this year!
I thought the same thing... But again. I was wrong. Awesome place, well ran and nice people... How about that heat three. Best racing I've seen in a long time...