IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Avon Open Wheel fan (Offline)
  #11 12/25/14 9:32 PM
Great track finally got to see it last season when we had a race there with the lightning sprints. Hope we get to race there again soon Best of luck and its nice to see the interaction already starting on here with the promoter.

Jay Tinder
Media and Competition Director
ILLINI Midgets

www.illinimidgets.com
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #12 12/25/14 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by sw1911:
When was the last time the restrooms were remodeled?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I kinda like the moonlit shining exterior gutter facility.
maagee1979 (Offline)
  #13 12/25/14 11:35 PM
You might contact bloomington speedway and I'm sure they have a good idea of the number of cars they are expecting in the beginning. There is a lot of buzz about this series. In my opinion I think it is going to blow up in Indiana and il. Everywhere it has started it has done nothing but grow.
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #14 12/26/14 1:30 AM
Weekly program at Route 45 Raceway will consist of: UMP Pro Late Models, UMP Modifieds, UMP B-Mods, UMP Hornets, and Pure Stocks with a GUARANTEED PURSE.

Specials for: MOWA 410 Wing Sprints, MCSC 410 Non-Wing Sprints, WAR East(Non-Wing Sprints), MARS Late Models, Possibly a few 305 Wing Sprint Shows, and others.

Below is a picture of the tracks new logo.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
2 Likes: billwill7, jabman66
tspilly (Offline)
  #15 12/26/14 8:56 AM
Yes the weekly sprint car count was low but do you think that pro late models will draw more cars
2 Likes: Leohr46, t_inmyface
CMR92 (Offline)
  #16 12/26/14 9:49 AM
Tri City Speedway gets 18-26 weekly, every Friday ,approx an hour away. We have had numerous calls from drivers in that area looking for a race track to run on Saturdays as well as 3-5 new to the division within a 70 mile radius. We did a lot of research before making this decision. Another thing to note...a pro late model purse is far less than sprint cars. In actuality it is less than the UMP Modified class. We have to look at what is in our region and nonwing sprints are primarily in Indiana. It is not often you will get 18-20 cars to drive by 2-3 other tracks paying more money to come race. As we have said...there will be 6-8 races for the non wing guys in 2015 as well as a couple of winged shows.

BJ McCammon
618-553-1074
3 Likes: dkdorkboy, jim goerge, tspilly
t_inmyface (Offline)
  #17 12/26/14 2:35 PM
Shame that its going strictly fender racing on a weekly basis.
ronmil (Offline)
  #18 12/26/14 2:39 PM
Originally Posted by t_inmyface:
Shame that its going strictly fender racing on a weekly basis.
Well, at least it isn't closed, and there will be sprint car specials. I can handle that!

Ron Miller
4 Likes: erich45, groove grabber, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
t_inmyface (Offline)
  #19 12/26/14 2:41 PM
Guess thats what i get for buyin a nonwing car to run there weekly. Oh well...
ronmil (Offline)
  #20 12/26/14 2:45 PM
Originally Posted by t_inmyface:
Guess thats what i get for buyin a nonwing car to run there weekly. Oh well...
Lincoln Park Speedway (Putnamville) runs every Saturday and Tri-State (Haubstadt) has some Saturday shows.

Ron Miller