IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racer22r (Offline)
  #1 12/16/14 9:02 PM
I have a 2008 Eagle NON Raised Rail partial roller for sale it comes with all the body work, engine plate, full box steering gear, top wing, nose wing, wing valve, wing hardware, right side nerf bar, front and rear bumpers, DMI 4:86 rear end, complete front axle, fuel shut off valve, main feed line from fuel tank, a couple other fuel lines, fuel tank, brake master cylinder, brake pedal, gas pedal and linkage, v mac birdcages, v mac front hubs, the brake man brake calipers, this is a nice clean car but it has been sitting in our shop for the past two years, we had this car freshly powder coated at the beginning of last season and hasn't been ran since. this car only has about 25 races on it from new. Im asking $3,800 OBO the best way to get ahold of me is call or text 740-572-7372 if your interested. THIS car DOES NOT come with wheels or Shocks.

I posted this car previously as a maxim because the guy I bought it from swore to us that it was a maxim and that the radiator mounts had been changed and they could only get eagle mounts at that time, we were just getting into sprints so we took his word and low and behold he lied to us about it so after having a few people look at it and after speaking to Dan at maxim we found out that this car is an eagle.
racer22r (Offline)
  #2 12/16/14 9:13 PM
Pic of car
Attachments:
image.jpg (713.7 KB)

RzBoYZ3 (Offline)
  #3 2/14/15 12:59 AM
Where is this car located? Could you possibly send more photos to my cell phone. . 3197597029. Thank you, Tim Rose
racer22r (Offline)
  #4 2/15/15 11:31 PM
Car is sold!