IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paul Hazen looking for a driver
12/3/14, 4:51 PM   #21
Re: Paul Hazen looking for a driver
team3521

You know, there's a guy that I think deserves a shot a good ride. That's Tate Martz.
He's won several championships, I don't pretend to know his resume, but he has proven that he can drive and he has the ability to keep a car under him (not crashing). He just won 2014 championship at Montpelier Speedway in the midgets and he's won several championships in TQ's.

I don't know what his schedule is. I think he's a teacher, so he might have a hard time taking that much time off chasing the schedule.

Just a suggestion....

5 members like this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, cwfan08, Go Fast, Indy1808, PatrickMead#13
12/3/14, 5:10 PM   #22
Paul Hazen looking for a Driver!!...
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurple73 View Post
How about Tony Elliott??
Always tell him when I see him (CSP Hall of Fame) look'n younger every time I see him!!...not sure how he does it!!...but it's workn!!...

1 member likes this post: younggun398
12/3/14, 6:07 PM   #23
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

I've never raced but have taken the Kevin Thomas Dirt Track Workshop twice and Skip Barber school once. Have promoted racing events and been President of HARF for over 10 years, and at 62, i think i'm ready to run for Rookie of the year. And since we inducted Paul into our HARF Hall of Fame in 2007 i kinda think he owes me. I'll be waiting on a call, bob black.

12/3/14, 6:52 PM   #24
interpreter66

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinSprinter View Post
Always tell him when I see him (CSP Hall of Fame) look'n younger every time I see him!!...not sure how he does it!!...but it's workn!!...

12/3/14, 8:35 PM   #25
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Just seen his name mentioned in another thread and after the first month or two of this year, Didn't see him again.

Wes Mac. Don't know if he's out of racing or not, But he's got the chops.

4 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, jjracer636, Nate
12/3/14, 10:21 PM   #26
i love dirt track racing

I know a young man that deserves a little break. His name is Colman gulick.I would love to see someone give him a chance to come back and make a wrong thing a great thing. We all have done things that we regret but he is a great kid and comes from a great family. Hope that we see that family back in our racing families soon. Good luck paul hazen in your decision.

3 members like this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, FALCONEDDIE, speed bump
12/4/14, 1:19 AM   #27
JCC

A.J. Hopkins for sure!!! Great guy and a gasser!!!

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
12/4/14, 1:32 AM   #28
on_the_edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
I know a young man that deserves a little break. His name is Colman gulick.I would love to see someone give him a chance to come back and make a wrong thing a great thing. We all have done things that we regret but he is a great kid and comes from a great family. Hope that we see that family back in our racing families soon. Good luck paul hazen in your decision.
That would be very ironic because one of the reasons he left involved Mr. Hazen and Chad. I doubt Paul will be putting Coleman in his car, just a guess though.

12/4/14, 1:33 AM   #29
on_the_edge

Figured we would see Scotty Weir in the 57 next year, but will just have to wait and see.

1 member likes this post: bobO
12/4/14, 6:15 AM   #30
Gregg

Add Logan Hupp to the mix.

3 members like this post: bullring fan, FishBurger, midget39
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paul Hazen looking for a driver