IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
agar (Offline)
  #1 8/22/14 10:06 AM
Any word from anyone near the track whats the chances for today looks like there was rain all night & morning going to have to make a choice in a half hour or so for a 2 & 1/2 hr drive
speedbump (Offline)
  #2 8/22/14 10:10 AM
It don't look good for the day I think there's a 60% chance all day so I would plan smart just saying
agar (Offline)
  #3 8/22/14 10:13 AM
I see that there are roads closed between Kokomo & Indy due to water over them not a good sign
racefan20 (Offline)
  #4 8/22/14 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by agar:
I see that there are roads closed between Kokomo & Indy due to water over them not a good sign
Where? What roads?

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
agar (Offline)
  #5 8/22/14 11:29 AM
go to Wish-TV & Wthr-TV websites or they have pictures on there Facebook sites
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #6 8/22/14 1:02 PM
USAC fB post @ 12:40 says things are drying out. They're going for it. Pit gates open at 4pm.
2 Likes: agar, dirtnonwingfan
DIRT (Offline)
  #7 8/22/14 1:40 PM
No way I was there today, don't seeing it happening, lost my 25$ last night.
Gw275 (Offline)
  #8 8/22/14 1:57 PM
.@ClySndr Reece O'Connor says we are a little better than yesterday. The goal is to start on scheduled time but that is tentative.
This is from usac live twitter
veteran68 (Offline)
  #9 8/22/14 2:00 PM
Wouldn't say you lost anything. I was and still am here and I saw qualifying and two heats. Not to mention all my race friends......well worth the 8 hour drive to get here. Thanks to the Half moon Brewery I made a couple more friends. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else this weekend.
10 Likes: addictedtodirt, Charles Nungester, dirt330, FEATHERDUSTER, FishBurger, IndyBound, Josh Spencer, SGreen, speed bump, spindell
bigsby (Offline)
  #10 8/22/14 2:21 PM
Originally Posted by Gw275:
.@ClySndr Reece O'Connor says we are a little better than yesterday. The goal is to start on scheduled time but that is tentative.
This is from usac live twitter
Hey, that's me!