IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > TSS--last leg of Sprint Week
7/19/14, 11:13 PM   #71
Re: TSS--last leg of Sprint Week
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

USAC Racing ‏@USAClive 12s

Robert Ballou wins #Sprintweek finale at Haubstadt over Cummins Stanbrough Clauson Clayton Bacon Schuerenberg Coons Leary Boespflug Darland

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, FishBurger, jim goerge, SprintManDave
7/19/14, 11:16 PM   #72
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

USAC Racing ‏@USAClive 55s

Chase Stockon is tonight's B&W Auto Mart "Hard Charger" and wins the $500 Jonathan Byrd's/Bryan Clauson Inc. "Passing Master Award"
Expand

USAC Racing ‏@USAClive 2m

Bryan Clauson wins his second-straight "Indiana Sprintweek" title with Tony Stewart/Curb-Agajanian Racing!

3 members like this post: FishBurger, jim goerge, KENDALLRACING
7/19/14, 11:39 PM   #73
Slider812
Banned

Awesome race. Clayton did a hellava job knocking the dust of that ol girl. He started 10th, got caught up in a little squabble and went back to 16. Then charged all the way back to 5th. Congrats to Ballou on the W

3 members like this post: jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider
7/20/14, 12:23 AM   #74
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurple73 View Post
Then why iron it?
When YOU buy a track you can do whatever the hell YOU want to do. Until you make that move, as there are several for sale right now, STFU.

7/20/14, 12:26 AM   #75
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSneader2 View Post
Byrd Racing ‏@ByrdRacing 2m

Bryan Clauson is your 2014 USAC Indiana Sprint Week Champion! He's going to park himself in that rocking chair.
The rocking chair will not be a part of isw champion.

1 member likes this post: rachasin
7/20/14, 12:32 AM   #76
Rpracing1

Congrats goes out to Stewart Racing and Bryan Clausen for a well deserved Sprint Week Championship! Was hoping that DD was going to give a better battle for the ISW trophy but it was not to be. Shows that consistensy pays off. Man what an effort by the Cummins crew tonight, as they almost racked up their first USAC victory. Grant showed everyone how to ride the wall and still finish 4th in his heat race. Ballou is starting to be a master of TSS as of late. Way to go Robert on another win. love to watch you run here. Good to see Clayton back in the 92 and he was running his usual Clayton groove. Excellent field of cars and perfect track as usual with a big crowd. Excellent 2014 Sprint Week and can't wait until next years events.

7/20/14, 12:39 AM   #77
Flatrightrear

Some jerk actually complaining about a few vehicles parading during the National Anthem with the flag riding on the pace truck? Really???? With people like this around I guess that's why we all just can't get along. This takes the cake in my book. Really??? This bothers you??? I'd hate to be around you when a real problem pops up.

7/20/14, 12:43 AM   #78
Slider812
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatrightrear View Post
Some jerk actually complaining about a few vehicles parading during the National Anthem with the flag riding on the pace truck? Really???? With people like this around I guess that's why we all just can't get along. This takes the cake in my book. Really??? This bothers you??? I'd hate to be around you when a real problem pops up.
Some real winners on this site. I keep drifting farther and farther away from iow. To much complaining about complete nonsense.

1 member likes this post: fish
7/20/14, 12:45 AM   #79
ThePurple73

What's happened to Speedway Man?

2 members like this post: luckybuc97, RedRacer07
7/20/14, 12:55 AM   #80
SteelCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
The rocking chair will not be a part of isw champion.
Why is that? Bryan mentioned getting a second one in his post race interview at Bloomington.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > TSS--last leg of Sprint Week