IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #51 7/17/14 10:10 PM
Robert Ballou holds on to win Lincoln Park #Sprintweek over Clauson Meseraull Stanbrough Darland BShort Cottle Boespflug Bacon Stockon Hines

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
2 Likes: jim goerge, TeamCGR
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #52 7/17/14 10:14 PM
Brady Short must have been putting on a show coming from the very back to finish 6th. Congrats to Robert.
7 Likes: brobabe, cowboyhar69, Dannypollock24, dirtnonwingfan, FishBurger, jim goerge, SPD 37
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #53 7/17/14 10:29 PM
Great race! Ballou is running like a possessed man errr mad man right now ! Love to see the Hazen car running near the front. Track could not have been any better all night! On to B-ton tomorrow the finally at TSS!
2 Likes: FishBurger, jim goerge
ekohl23 (Offline)
  #54 7/17/14 10:38 PM
What happened to Clayton tonight? Why was his time not allowed and why didn't he start in his heat?
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #55 7/17/14 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by ekohl23:
What happened to Clayton tonight? Why was his time not allowed and why didn't he start in his heat?
Daron posted this on his facebook page

Well we made a hardcore effort to make some magic tonight just wasn't meant to be had some drive line/rear issues I believe which would be better than the vibration in the 3R last night sometimes you just gotta do the smart thing even though it's not as much fun!

Thanks for all the fans keeping my spirits high and motivated to get this bumble bee 92 dusted off for Sunday at the class track. Winners can't quit and I won't quit. Hang in there friends and fans... I ain't goin nowhere

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
6 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, fish, FishBurger, jim goerge, PIT CART, rdzsprint
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #56 7/17/14 11:00 PM
Hell of a race tonight. Sucks KT Jr bumped Windom and collected Grant.
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #57 7/17/14 11:07 PM
Clayton was in Mike Terry's car tonight. He took one qualifying lap and shut her down with problems (I assume). Never made it back out after that.
Claybird33 (Offline)
  #58 7/17/14 11:09 PM
I sure hope some folks listened and head what Kenny Wallace to had to say

Clay Franklin
6 Likes: cwfan08, Dannypollock24, Dblchkrs, dirt4life13, dirtfan98, FishBurger
dirt330 (Offline)
  #59 7/17/14 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by Claybird33:
I sure hope some folks listened and head what Kenny Wallace to had to say
What message did he give ?
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #60 7/17/14 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by dirt330:
What message did he give ?
Basically saying get on Facebook and say how great of a time you had at LPS and bless God for all he gives.
2 Likes: dirt330, FishBurger