IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > u.s.a.c feature lineup
7/5/14, 11:11 PM   #1
u.s.a.c feature lineup
race0

can anybody explain to me how u.s.a.c lines up their feature events. I have just started following sprints and midgets and am having a little trouble keeping up... I am a u.m.p modified fan, and the features are usually lined up off of the heat race finishes most of the time. thanks in advance p.s I am not bashing I am just trying to learn about u.s.a.c

7/5/14, 11:20 PM   #2
Re: u.s.a.c feature lineup
cowboyhar69

Quote:
Originally Posted by race0 View Post
can anybody explain to me how u.s.a.c lines up their feature events. I have just started following sprints and midgets and am having a little trouble keeping up... I am a u.m.p modified fan, and the features are usually lined up off of the heat race finishes most of the time. thanks in advance p.s I am not bashing I am just trying to learn about u.s.a.c
Feature is lined up by qualifying time with the fastest 6 inverted. You have to finish in the top 4 to get your qualifying time back. Last night at LPS there were only 24 cars and 3 heats so they took the first 5 in each heat. If one of the fastest 6 qualifiers doesn't finish in a transfer spot then they have to run the B main and finish in a transfer spot. If they do the best they can start is 7th in the feature.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jwl, mc/rider, speed bump
7/6/14, 12:09 AM   #3
Re: u.s.a.c feature lineup
race0

thanks a bunch cowboy... it is a little different than I am used to, but it makes sense now.. I am looking forward to the sprint week deal,, it should be awesome... thanks again

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69
7/6/14, 1:55 AM   #4
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
thanks a bunch cowboy... it is a little different than I am used to, but it makes sense now.. I am looking forward to the sprint week deal,, it should be awesome... thanks again
Have fun and hope you enjoy the greatest show on dirt ( non wing sprint car raceing )

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
7/6/14, 10:39 AM   #5
Johnhunt

Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
It will be awesome.

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > u.s.a.c feature lineup