mscs20 (Offline)
  #11 3/30/14 4:18 PM
How many 600's were there?
DAD (Offline)
  #12 3/30/14 6:33 PM
Originally Posted by mscs20:
How many 600's were there?
mscs

It seems to me like 18 wings, 17 non wings 4 restricted and 4 Jr. (those little fellows are Darned Good)! and 7 Mod lites. http://www.stevenaceracing.com/Race%...%20results.htm

Honest Dad himself
DAD (Offline)
  #13 3/30/14 6:57 PM
These guys use transponders and a soft ware package that allows them print off results in real time and publish them just as fast. That is pretty high tec for us old school type mini sprinters.

Honest Dad himself
Copperhead (Offline)
  #14 3/30/14 9:36 PM
Thanks to Steve and the whole crew for putting this event on. We had problems with our car all weekend, but we were able to start the feature and had a great time on the "Mini Magic Mile". It's a tough little track, but an incredibly cool venue. The staff did a great job with everything. Hopefully this is the beginning of more great events to come.
racer3835 (Offline)
  #15 3/30/14 10:10 PM
Wow what a weekend. It was an eventful one. I would like to first thank Steve Nace for putting on the show. It was a very fun and cool time. Next I would like to thank his crew for preparing the track and making it fun racing. I drove in the Lightning sprint class and had a blast. I personally thought it was good racing and thought it was any ones race. If you weren't there you sure missed out on a fun time. Can't wait to do it all again next year. Thanks again Steve for all the time and hard work you put into this event it sure was a fun one.
wally077 (Offline)
  #16 3/30/14 11:40 PM
Hope they do this again next year. Talked to one of the car owners tonight and he said they were having a ball until they broke. Just bought a mini a week ago and still getting it ready for the season or I might have went. Already putting it on my calendar for next year.
buckshot3448 (Offline)
  #17 3/31/14 8:35 AM
The downtime did suck but they had people pre entered that did not show. also they expected a little higher car count. Either way it was a fun weekend and the racing was good. I think every one fell to the back at least once and worked there way back up to the front.
DAD (Offline)
  #18 3/31/14 9:03 AM
Buckshot

Glad I got to meet you. You do have that thing hooked up pretty good. We was the ones that tried to push you out of turn 4, what happened? We had to go back 4 times and still finished up front!!

One other thing is we had a great track to race on. These guys could take a 10 Min break between races and bring the track right back up to a great racing surface. They knew what the heck they was doing, once we figured things out there wasn't much change in the track's ultra smooth surface for the entire racing event.

To the track crew

Honest Dad himself
buckshot3448 (Offline)
  #19 3/31/14 9:33 AM
Originally Posted by DAD:
Buckshot

Glad I got to meet you. You do have that thing hooked up pretty good. We was the ones that tried to push you out of turn 4, what happened? We had to go back 4 times and still finished up front!!

One other thing is we had a great track to race on. These guys could take a 10 Min break between races and bring the track right back up to a great racing surface. They new what the heck they was doing, once we figured things out there wasn't much change in the track's ultra smooth surface for the entire racing event.

To the track crew

Honest Dad himself
looks like we destroyed the tranny. I was buzzing the tires alot and coming out of 2 it found grip all of a sudden and there she went. Drove it about 5 more laps and that was all she could take. Gonna grind the case back open put a new tranny in it and keep on running ole faithful.
Dgentry51 (Offline)
  #20 3/31/14 1:59 PM
Hey DAD, was nice to meet you , I had a lot of fun till my chain broke, but we'll remedy that problem, hope to see you guys next year.