IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #1 2/8/14 12:46 PM
Well Josh and Shannon are going to make it Josh and Shannon Spencer Feb. 20th Shannon decided instead of a big wedding she wanted to go to the courthouse and say I do, she told Josh to take the money they were going to spend on a wedding and spend it on the race car.

So I guess we have a new little girl in the Spencer family.

Jerry & Sarah Spencer #66j
stida.com / HalfMoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com
32 Likes: 1BIGracefan, addictedtodirt, backstretchdave, Bobv, BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, Danny Burton, dickster, dirtnonwingfan, Flatrightrear, gas city gal, I Miss Manzy, Josh Spencer, K9Racer, LUCKYONE, mowerman, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan, PatrickMead#13, Pitpass, racefan20, racegal, racephoto1, racing2bwithu2, rclaridge, ronmil, Sprint Car Racing Fan, sprintracer82, Tim Watson, Tony74, WINGLESS, worm
Gibson863 (Offline)
  #2 2/8/14 1:03 PM
Congrats Josh and Shannon!
2 Likes: Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer
mc/rider (Offline)
  #3 2/8/14 2:52 PM
A woman allotting wedding money for a race car? I want one. Congratulations and Good Luck.37 yrs 7 motorcycles and counting
5 Likes: I Miss Manzy, Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, midget96, Pat O'Connor Fan
racegal (Offline)
  #4 2/8/14 3:17 PM
Now there is a true 'racegal'!!! Congratulations to Josh and the entire Spencer family!! <3
And Congratulations to Shannon too!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
7 Likes: backstretchdave, I Miss Manzy, interpreter66, Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, K9Racer, Pat O'Connor Fan
REH24 (Offline)
  #5 2/8/14 3:29 PM
Josh is a one lucky guy. How often do you find a woman that has so much common sense. Congratulations to Josh and Shannon.

REH

"Don't let your life determine your attitude, let your attitude determine your life"

“Sight has to do with what we can see, but vision has to do with what we can be.”
ronmil (Offline)
  #6 2/8/14 3:56 PM
Congratulations Josh and Shannon!

Ron Miller
3 Likes: Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, Midget 89
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #7 2/8/14 6:20 PM
May you have a long and happy marriage.

#8 2/8/14 6:35 PM
Wonderful news! We are so happy for you both. Best wishes for a very long, very happy marriage.

Frank Daigh
FishBurger (Offline)
  #9 2/8/14 8:12 PM
Congratulations Josh and Shannon! Here's to a looooong and incredibly happy life together.
3 Likes: Danny Burton, Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer
K9Racer (Offline)
  #10 2/8/14 9:17 PM
Ditto on all the BEST WISHES!